Who is She?

(I don't own these characters. First fanfiction, so sorry if it's bad😅. Bad Grammer, because I'm just bad at english even though it's my only language. draw back is I can feel every little cut again all at once x100. Sooo.... Let's start♥️)

All Mights POV.
We were on a secret mission, looking for a very strong weapon. It has killed thousands of heros, villains, and civilian's. We don't know what has it but it's dangerous. Who ever controls it, doesn't care if your a villain, or a hero. We have tried to get a video but the person with the weapon must have had some kind of speed
quirk or invisibility. They were  also able to bypass the quirk sensor to. (do they even have those?🤨🤔🧐 Sorry back to the story 😅) 

We were in an abandoned storage unit. We had a suspicion that the weapon would be transported here tonight. Eraserhead is the only other one I needed for this mission. Less people the better. "You take the back and ill go through the front" I said. He just nodded in response. I counted to 5 giving him enough time to get there before I moved in. I snuck in as silently as I could. It was dark and damp. I could smell death in the air. It sent a shiver down my spine. I looked over and saw a big metal box heavily chained.

'That must be we're the weapon is' I thought. I started to move twords the metal box. It was old and as I got closer I felt pure evil and death. I broke the chains ready for anything. It opened up and I saw something I never would have expected.

A young girl, chained to the wall. She looked around 16, she wore a black hoodie with some riped jeans, her h/l h/c fell over her face, (h/l is hair length, h/c is hair color) she looked so pale and looked like I corpse. I ran over to her.

Fear was coursing through my veins, as I broke the chains that held her to the box. Luckily she was still alive.

No one's POV.
The girls eyes snapped open and she lunged and All Might. She caught him by surprise and kicked him out of the metal box. All Might was still in shock as he was kicked into a wall. He felt pain in his ribs, probably broken.

He snapped back to real life and saw the young girl stager out the the box. She looked have been asleep. She was about to run  when All Might jumped up and screamed.

"WAIT, I'm a hero and I'm here to help you!" The girls looks at him in disbelief and said in a low chuckling voice "there is no such thing as a hero." All Mights heart stung to hear her voice so cold, and hopeless. He pushed it away and focused on the matter at hand. "I'm here too help, I can get you out of hear. Just let me help" he said almost begging. She looked at him and fell to her knees laughing.

"Nice act, I would try to run but I wouldn't make it far sense they drugged me. So I guess I'll obey for now" she said. "No I'm not here to hurt you" just as he said that Eraserhead came in with Three people, with cuffs on and following him.

first one had shaggy hair, the second was large and scary, the third was short and angry. The girl had a questioning look on her face. The large man looked up and saw the girl. Fear drowning him as he fought to get out of the hand cuffs.

The other two followed pursuit and pulled out a knife. She jumped up into defense. Eraserhead in All Might stood there in shock, unable too move. They all took a shot at trying to kill her but she dodged it.

This is gory scene so just skip of you don want like that stuff.

She jumped over  the shaggy hair one and twisted his neck. His eyes rolled in the back of his head, that was no longer attached to his shoulder.

The short one ran up to her screaming she dodged him without trouble and took his knife and shoved it in his throat. Blood was everywhere as the big one watched and soon came at her.

He was clearly the boss of the group. She smiled and did a flip over his head. As she did this she grabbed his hand and brought it behind his back and broke it. He slipped on the blood screamed in pain as she walked in front of him. She stared in his eyes and shoved her hand through his chest and ripped his  heart out.

Gory scene ended.

All Might and Eraserhead stood in shock of what just happened. She stood up and stared at them then passed out.

All Might was the first to snap out of it and ran over to check on her. She was just asleep he sighed in relief but she still needed to go to the hospital.
(My first chapter I hope you liked it it. Thanks and have a good day/night what ever it is lol😘)