The king footsteps echos throughout the hollow halls and the men tried begging for mercy but the king wasn't here for them.

He was here the trespasser.

When He arrive to the last taken cell, the king saw an man in his early thirties with his clothes mess up and hair shrivel around.

"Is it true your a Lamia?" The king ask.

The man didn't look up but did a subtle nod.

"Are you a spy from the Queen?" The king again ask.

The man shook his head.

The king was agitated that the man wasn't  saying anything. The man didn't even look up to the king.

He is a prisoner who broke the law and still to disrespect me? The king thought.

He snaps his finger and Bam Bam shows up with a small suitcase.

Then RM and V went to the cell and opens it up. The man head finally looks up in horror.

That's what the king wanted to see.

Fear.

Both V and RM grab the man to The chair Jimin brought in and sat him down and tied him up.

"What... wait... what are you ... doing?" The man stutters our.

"I had to get your attention. You left me no choice."  The king tells the man.

"Please. What are you. What are you going to to do?" The man was obviously scared.

King Jungkook found pleasure in the fact the man was scared. He grab a plier in the suitcase that Bam Bam was holding.

As King Jungkook admire the shiny plier, the man eyes widen at the object.

"What's that for?" The man was able to form a full sentence without stuttering.

King Jungkook didn't answer him but walk up to man and crouch down when he was only an inch away. The man heartbeat was accelerating and the King knew the man felt like like death was in his grasp.

But the king needed information, so he knew he wasn't going to kill him just yet.

"Why did you come to the Sphinx side?" King Jungkook ask.

"I... I... needed Umm more food." He stutters our in bare whisper.

"Didn't your Queen just buy mostly everything from the ships?" He ask.

"Yess but but but it it wasn't en enough."

"Is the Queen up to something against me?" King Jungkook eyes suddenly held no humor in them. He needed to know if the Queen was planning something.

"What?" The man question.

King Jungkook grab the man jaw and squeeze it harshly. "Is the Queen planning something against me? Are you a spy?" The king ask again.

The man was too scared to talk so he shook his head.

"No what?" The king shouts out.

"No to both sir." The man said as he clench his eyes.

The king stared at the man for a moment and let go his jaw. He stood up straight and threw the pliers back to Bam Bam.

"What do you want to do?" Jimin ask.

King Jungkook straighten his suit a little and turns to walk out the basement. He could hear the man begging to be free but they locked him up without untying him.

The king didn't care.

When he went to his study he waited for the his friends to get in the room to discuss his next step. He didn't know if would approve his next move but he needed to see if it was a crazy thought or a smart idea.

When RM and Jimin arrived they saw their leader sitting silent and calm. Which was equally scary then him showing anger.

"RM, did you hear anything about the shipments?"

RM shook his head. "No, they said they didn't understand why the people who was bringing the items, are doing this. It's someone else's doing."

"The Queen?" Jimin ask.

King Jungkook eyes falls on RM but RM didn't know the answer to the question. It's a obvious one but it's also an assumption. Sometimes assumptions are dangerous.

"I have a suggestion. It's crazy though." King Jungkook said.

This time RM and Jimin eyes widen. The king has done many crazy and ruthless things and it was never seem like that to him. It was natural. So when the king things of something he think it's crazy then, it must be.

"I would like to reach out to the Queen."

"What?!?!" Both RM and Jimin ask out.

"Kooks, you can't be serious?" Jimin said.

"Sir, I don't think it's a good idea." RM said.

"Why is that?" He question his advisor.

RM opens his mouth and shut it.

"Is it because it's never been done since forever..." The king question.

He knew that was a deep concern for RM. We aren't good with anything new or not planned. That wasn't our way.

But the King also knew that if he didn't settle this between Queen, he wouldn't be able to rest till he understand what is going on.

"Sir, I am only here to advise you. But if you think this is bests I'll still continue to be by your side." RM tells his king.

Jimin eyes widen at RM's words. "Are you serious right now? No! Tell him he is being a complete idiot!" RM just looked at RM, Jimin turns to his king. "You are being an idiot."

The king smirks. "I know. And guess who is delivering the message for me?"

The King watches Jimin face turn from anger to confuse. It took a couple of second but as if a light bulb lit up in his head.

"Please.. I am begging you. Not me." He begs his king.

The king stands up and walks to his second in command with pride. He fixes his collar and wipe imaginary dust of his shoulders. "You leave tomorrow morning."

And then walks away.