dont go

4 p.m.

Elly and I are hiding behind a wall in the music room. Both of us are waiting patiently for that mysterious guy. Yeah, it’s too early, an hour before 5. But, I am filled with curiosity right now. Who knows, I will have the luck to see who that mysterious guy is, without meeting him. I wanted to know, who that mysterious guy is so badly and I don’t plan to encounter him. I wish to only see his face and then go back home. Hmm, but hiding in this small area with Elly makes me feel uncomfortable. It seems like Elly won’t stop mumbling and babbling in front of me. She said, it’s too early and my decision to not encounter that guy, frustrated Elly. Hya! I just want to see who he is not to meet him. Urgh. She is also mad because I am hiding her and myself (for sure) into this freaking small area. Truth to be told, I am not that brave to be alone in this music room. We wait and continuously wait… 4:40 p.m.

There came a tall figured man in school uniform (with blazer and tie), entering the music room that both, Elly and I were in. Elly and I can’t see his face clearly because of our hiding location is quite urm full with chairs and tables. I’m sure that this man is the mysterious guy Elly and I had been looking for. Eh? He puts something on the piano. I can’t figure out the thing that he put on the piano, same goes with Elly. He then plays Park Jin Young song using the piano. I stunned as soon as he started to sing. That voice….

Flowing tears mean you still weren’t forgotten

If I don’t want anyone else, then that means I did not forget you

I wanted to say that many days went by to forget you but…

It couldn’t be done

I can’t forget you

“Psst… Abby, who is that? He has a nice voice, I should admit.”

“Mark...” I said slowly, very slowly. I lean on the wall, I can’t believe this… Is it him who gave me those roses?

“Sorry? I can’t hear you.”

“I said, Mark.” I stared Elly deep into her eyes. I can feel that my eyes are now watery and I can’t control it. Elly seems shocked. I take Elly’s hand and squeeze it. I don’t know. I’m blank. He is still singing. Elly gave me a signal; –what-should-we-do-now- and I replied Elly with a clueless, emotionless stare. I just don’t know what I should do…

It’s already 5 o’clock. He stops playing the piano. He stands up staring the door. It was as he is waiting for someone to knock the door and opened it. He waits and waits. Elly and I are still hiding from him.

5:15 p.m. It seems like Mark won’t leave this room yet. He wanders around with patient.

5:20 p.m.  Abby still refuse to go out. Elly is getting real hot in this small area and it is all because of Abby and Mark…

He screams Abby’s name...

“Hya you should get out from here, I am getting real hot right now!” said Elly.

“No, I don’t want to!” I quickly shake my head.

“Get out or I will do something stupid.”

“Like what? No! You can’t and you won’t!”

“Like this and yes, I can. I don’t wish to wait here like an idiot, girl!” Elly stands up, kicking the chairs and tables while saying those phrases and she is making noises too! I WILL KILL YOU KIM ELLY!!!!!!!

“Elly? What are you doing here?” I can hear Mark questioning Elly right now. Gosh I’m dead!!!!!

“Oh, well, I am having a great time, sitting around here with my dummy best friend. Gosh it is so hot in here, right?” Elly replies while fanning her hands.