chapter 10

I still remember. I wore a white long with sleeveless dress along with a cardigan. With soft pink sakura flowers as the pattern, I let my long, dark brown hair untied. With some little makeup I’m ready to be the fake one, for today. Everything was faked that day…

I waited at the park. It’s windy that day in evening. He… who came with a simple black shirt with jeans. His hair was cut short but still with bangs. Black and nice. He walked to me like a prince, just like what I imagined those days.

He held my hand. The warmness touch my heart with the exaggerate, bonus those smiles. Sweet but fake.

It’s okay. Only for that day.

We planned it all. Clearly. What a great drama.

From here, I saw her. The one that caught my prince’s eyes. She… a lovely girl. Simple but yet a perfect one in my eyes. No wonder he falls for her. Not like me who am the worst.

We started our action. He was the hero. The girl was the heroin and me, the third wheel.

Fact

The three of us joined together. We acted like a friendly couple in front of her eyes. Just to make her jealous. We talked many things which all lie. From here I knew she likes Mark too. Girls can understand that easy by looking at their eyes. That tells everything. They will make a lovely couple. He told me how they met. Oh, please .why should I need to hear that? They met accidentally dramatically at Mark’s sister’s school. It’s a girl school and she has the same age with me. We can be friend but I will stab behind her. Cruel but not that much.

“Since when you guys get to know each other?” Bona asked us with smiled, sound cheerful. Lee Bona, full name. I still remember he said just let he answer all the questions. Okay then, it all yours. Your chance to showed your charms that I wish only I can see it.

“Hmm, very, very long since our third grade. I still remember her chubby face with full of chocolate when she ate them.” He giggled while pinched my cheeks. Shocked because it’s true. We met when we in our third grade. But I don’t remember about the chocolate.

“You still remember that?” I asked not believed it.

“Of course. How can I forget those memories” he winked. Did we… have our memories?

“Aww, that is so sweet. How I wish I have a boyfriend like Mark too. I’m jealous here, Haha” She clapped her hand and jumped little like a kid. Did she really want mark as her boyfriend? Jealous? Go then, take your Mark and get lost.

“So, tell me how your first date and your love story. Mark tells me what she had that attract you to fall for her,” she asked us with a happy tone?

Speechless. I looked into his eyes. What do I have?

“Well, nothing attractive besides the way she is. Abby is Abby,” I need to find the truth in his eyes. Can I? But I need more.

We talked a lot about us and our planned did not come very well. Mark should know her better so it can go well. It should be that, I’m acting like his girlfriend and make her jealous so that we can know whether she like him or not. But then, she is difficult to understand, even me, a girl could not understand a girl.

“D...do you have a boyfriend?” I asked and we stopped walking. Was it a dangerous question for mark? Then, take it.

“Boyfriend? Hmmm…” she couldn’t answer it. So I won, she already have one. False thought.

“Ma...Mark… can I be your girlfriend then?” she continued after a long silent. I meant what? No way. How brave she was that time. I didn’t expect this. I looked at Mark and he had this frozen face. Why? You still couldn’t believe or you were too happy until you shut up your mouth? And you! LeeBona! Can’t you see I was there being his girlfriend?

“Urmm...I… I…” please say not!

“Haha. What type of question was that” I tried to giggle. Fail

“Of course not, because he already has a girlfriend and that’s me” I said while hugging his hand. I DON’T CARE WHAT WILL MARK SAYS LATER. It just. I’m not a kind girl. You know, to let someone you love to another girl INFRONT OF YOUR EYES. THAT WAS SO STUPID.

And they just laughed. I let a small laughed, awkward.

“Awww, Abby that is cute. AHHH~” she hold my hands and jumped around laughing. What type of reaction was that? And it hurts more when mark let go my hand.

And something unexpected and made my life happy for a minute happened.

“Bona-ah~” someone shouted her name. We spun around and saw a tall guy, with a blue t-shirt, cute face waved to her. His hand tucked in his jeans. He is skinny but looked cool. And the next scene is the best ever.

“Chan young-ah~” she ran towards him and HUGGED him in front our eyes. The talked about something and laughed like a cute couple. And the truth comes out. SHE ALREDY HAS A BOYFRIEND~WOOOT. IM THE HAPPIEST PERSON EVER AMONG THIS PEOPLE AFTER ALL!

And the rest is history.

But the sad thing is that Mark.

He didn’t say anything after that heartbroken scene and he forgot that he has me. Am I a stool standing like a fool person there?  He needs to wake up! But the more I said the more hurt you get! Saying I’m not understood him and I’m a busybody. Well, who started this huhh? MARK!

And oh, it’s not a heart wrenching drama after all but a crazy one because he just laughed like a crazy man after that for a whole day. Weird and sad, Poor him.