chapter 7

Recess time

TO BE HONEST IM MAD AT ABBY RIGHT NOW. How can she ate my lunch box  without my knowing and my permission !!!!!!!!its  still okay if she eats a little, a half but not ALL. Im so hungry and not in mood because of those guys whose suddenly,out of the blue interrupt my life when  they didn’t even know that im exist before . Before I got into this schools around four years ago! Back to Abby, she does know that im starving and I didn’t get a proper meal at home . I think I should remind her back that I only eat twoor three times a day. At school and at seven p.m. where my mom just come back home bring along with  outside food. I should remind her not to eat my lunch box again because it is my expensive food that Im willing to  wake up at 4 a.m just to make it by myself! Its not easy as im not a morning person. Ofcourse I can buy another food in the canteen and I have money too but its getting boring when we ate the same things everyday.

 “Hey there” I turned aroud to see who is the alien that going to disturb me and oh, this alien again. he waves at me.

“what do you want?” I closed my eyes . see? Im so right .why everyone suddenly wants to near me eveytime.

“what are you doing?” why people always ask a question that they already know the answer? Im sitting at the floor, leaning against the shelf, im trying to get my sleep .im trying to calm my self. Can’t Kevin see what I do? I don’t have energy to answer. Seriously out of mood. Even because of simple things but it’s a burden to you to think about it.

“Wanna some?” I smell a sweet flavored, all in a sudden. I looked up what is on his hand and... IT IS PAVLOVA!!!!!!!!!!! I showed him my huge smile. Food do changes everything.

“Here we go~” he smiles back to me.

“You give it to me? This? Really? In here? No regret?”

“Hmm, firstly, yes in here and who say I’m going to give it all to you? Let’s share. It’s better to share than eating alone, right?”

“Ohh~ but is it okay to eat in here? I meant in this library?”

“well, breaking the rules sometimes are not that bad”

“but this is my firt time, don’t you see my innoncent face here” i giggled.

“Hmm, eat this or I eat alone?”

“I choose number one “

“Okay let’s eat. You first”

“Really? Thank you so much.” I take a first sip and it melt in my mouth, yummy!

“How it is?” he asked. Curiously.

“I can tell you, this is the best Pavlova I ever eat, no joke!” I scoop another big spoon heading to my mouth and... He takes my hand and eats that yummy Pavlova in a big shot.

“Hey! That’s mine.” I pouted my cheeks...

“This is mine okay. I made this by myself and it’s my turn, thanks. haha” he laughed.

“You made it?! Unbelievable!” I blinked my eyes twice. He gave me his sweet smiles like always.

“Happy now?”

“You made my day, thanks Kevin”

ABBY POV

“ELLY IM SO SORRY PLEASE! Don’t slap me, I’m just  too hungry. I didn’t eat anything since last night,”

“You’re so cruel.”

“Hey, where are you going?”

“Library”