chapter 11

Next day~~ (still with Abby’s POV)

I woke up in the morning; washed my face, getting some bath. Button up my school’s uniform. A smile grew  widely on my face. I sat in front my makeup table, looking at the mirror. My left hand reached a comb, started  to play with my hair. I tied nicely with my rubber band that I always use, not too tight and not too loose. I put some lip ice on my lips. And compact powder on my face. I stared at the mirror around 5 minutes, looking at my reflections, until I satisfied with it. I took my school bag .i walked down the stairs. ate my breakfast. The first thing I heard from my mom lips. “Happy 16th birthday, honey”. And it makes my day in this splendid morning. As usual a wish in my heart. ‘I hope a  good day for me without any obstacle’ then I take a first step to go to school.

I entered  the class, sat  beside Elly. She turned her face at me long with no smile like asking –what?-

“Where are my presents?”

“What presents?” she replied  me while  taking out her diary.

“Hya! Don’t you remember what day is today?” I pouted.

“Of course I remember silly. It’s Wednesday “I looked at her, then under her desk. Trying to find something. I need present from my bff!!Now!!!!!!With empty face I check in her table and yes! A birthday present. I took out with smiles and quickly hug Elly

“I knew it! You will never forget my birthday!”

“Haha. Happy birthday Abby~~” hehe. “ Come with me, I want to check my locker”

“Eh why?”

“Rose” then I dragged Elly.

…..

Abby stares Elly.

Elly stares Abby.

 Abby is currently holding the seven roses that she received which have cards with number attached on each of them, from number 10to 4. ‘I threw these roses and that guy collected all of them back?! But, where are the roses with number 3, 2 and 1? What does all of this mean? I’m confused! This guy is making this situation into a mysterious yet interesting one! I’m losing my patience at once.’ Abby look intently on the other side. There was Elly, who is holding a small letter with printed roses on her hands.  Another mysterious clue was obtained!

Today at 0810

“Eight in the morning? What does he want? We are learning Chemistry in class, at that time.”

“Your guess is as good as mine.” Abby said, sarcastically. She puts the roses into her locker, making her way back to the class.

“Hmm well… It is 750 already.’’

……

I pushed the sliding door of our classroom to the right side and straightly enter the classroom. Surprisingly, my classmate wished me Happy Birthday! I guess they found out regarding of my birthday because of I asked Elly for a birthday present in such a LOUD-PITIFUL voice. Hehe

All of a sudden, there came a long, sweet sound that we always heard if there is any announcement from the teachers or even seniors, who wished to give their support to us, through a speech along with some ‘creepy’ jokes. LOL

‘Hello and a very good morning to my fellow friends!  AJ is here! I won’t be too formal today… Well, I have got a freaking BAD news for you guys. Guess what? Every teacher are currently having meeting in this first period! What a sad day for us!’ (Giggles)