chapter 5

2:30

I stand here, waiting for Eli

2:40

I still here, I shout

2:55

If you’re not coming, I will kill you

3:00

What is this!!!!!!!!!!! Argh!!!!!

“Elly? Why are you still here?” I turned around and saw Kevin .

“I’m waiting for that bully, Eli. But he is late for about half an hour”

“Ahh~ you are waiting him, I thought youre going to hide under a tree again”

“you and your laser mouth” and like usual , hes giggling my every comments.

“He doesn’t tell you that he couldn’t  make it?”

“ HE CAN’T!!?”

“ yeah, I heard his conversations ago, its like an emergency call’

“Urgh, he should tell me, I waited for him like a crazy here, and I’m burning right now, pstt. Wait,did you stalk him by the way?”

“excuse me? its just a coincidence . I have a better job than being a stalker”

“Maybe it’s too important and he forgot to tell you” he continued.

“Sigh,okay then.  I’m going home, I wanted to get some rest”

“I have something to tell you” I stared at Kevin.

“What it is?”

“Let’s talk while I send you at home, okay?”

“Hmm…okay. What is it?”

“nothing…”

“Nothing?!”

“lets say I want to walk you home. Together…”

“ aww, that is so sweet and please” I made an annoying face, I will delete what I said about kevin’s appearance in my diary later.  And looked at him,he was looking into my eyes with those killing smiles.

“ lets  talk about you, me , eli and kiseop”

“ WHY SHOULD WE? CANT WE JUST DROP THESE BORING CONVERSATIONS?”

“its not start yet , you pabo(stupid)” he shaked his head. I hates him double much now.

“okay, straight to the point, what do you want?” and there was a silent in between.

“ A story life. Like a novel. With those characters. I don’t know if my way is wrong or I get too imagination. But can you tell me when its begin?”

“huh? Sorry I cant understand you” then he smiled again.

“Maybe , we’re destined for you. Why I appeared infront of you out of the blue? Why kiseop wants you? Why eli ask a girl to wait for him, when he can just bully you straight away? Instincts. Maybe im mad right now. Youre special “

“I don’t get the point. Is this a trick? Aplan? A bet? are you going to kick me out? Play with me? dumb me?”

“we’re not in drama dear” …

“well only this year, and there is the end” his face suddenly becomes cloudy…

“I don’t like serious Kevin”

“ im not serious~ Im a happy flower Kebin~~”ohoh, he did that flower face in giyomi.

“stop it, don’t be cuter than me,please” I stuck out my tonge with a peace.

“I want to be friends with you.”

“We are. Didn’t we?  I don’t understand. Everyone can be a friend with everybody. I means to be ‘a friend’ do we need to ask for it? Doesn’t  it comes  along with it? Being  a friend is an opportunity that cannot be waste. Friend comes like a moon. They lights us in our life. While family is a sun. an important source for us. Important things that we need to think first. While love is just like a wind. It comes and it go. That is life. Were move on with something ,cycling round us, but sometimes we cant giveup. And now im starting to talk nonsence things Haha”

“yeah, you and your lecture” he smiled while his hand brushed his honey hair.

…………………

“ You know what? He is going to move to Canada next month”

“Who” I yawned, tired with schools.

“kiseop…”

“OH MY GOD! REALLY? KEBIN!!!!! YOU SHOULD TELL ME THAT EARLY! OH WAIT HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT? “ I jumps with excitement. This is going to be afantastic.

“His mother wanted him to be more serious in study ,just to make sure that he can be a successful heir,“

“you don’t understand my question. And another question,how did you know that? “ oh a same question.

“he is my cousin.” I made a ‘o’ wide mouth gesture.

“KEVIN! YOU SHOULD TELL ME THAT FIRST” I punch his back unstopped. That’s hurt I know,

“HYA! THAT’S HURT. DON’T HURT MY beautiful body” all what can I do is breathing slowly, relaxes my lungs urgh.

“ I do want to puch you more and slap  your face”

“hey were not the same okay, even we are cousins. Im more kind enough and pretty than him” I slap his shoulders.

“yeah what a funny lies” I kicked his left leg. A new friend is really useful for me to express my anger.

“I DON’T BELIEF THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS”

sorry for a boring and short chapter

QUESTION~~

Who do you think is the main character? (hero) hehe

kbye~ THANKYOU FOR THE WHO KEEPS VOTING MY STORY AND YOU! the readers :)))