chapter 6

Next day, in class

“ELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” someone was  shouting right at my ears and I just like… what do you want? I felt sleepy .  Stay up late at night doing some revisions. SCHOOL LIFES. Mom once said that being a student is the easiest thing to do. What all you need  to do is revised things and study,study,study. When you grow up things are getting more harder than you imagine. When you get your job,youre diffinitely feel like youre sucking your air without stopping. But I disagree with that .

“cant you slow your voice Abby? I don’t want to become deaf at these ages. I have a lot of things to hear in my study.“ I yawned .

“Its your fault. Study until 2 a.m. By the way , look at this” she was waving a rose. Yeah a rose, whats the matter? “so?”

“ERGH, ELLY! It’s a rose. ROSE! Its given for me. Rose is the symbolic of loves. Imeant true love with passionate. When someone give a single rose, it means  ‘I love you very deeply’. Roses are known as full blood and rich with attraction. Its also meant a courage, a spirit with bliss. It is so gorgeous and lovely. “

“Yeah, but roses it can be symbolized as dangerous, beauty with danger”

“That is different Elly! The red rose denotes a true love that is stronger than thorns and can outlive all obstacles.the thorns are the obstacles. The buds are the starting”

“and where did you get the fact? Huh”

“in a blog. Ignore that, I will keep this rose and waiting for the prince”I rolled my eyes, prince in the sea.pstt

“how did you know its given to you not to someone else?”

“Elly, look carefully. I found it in my locker. Just said, if someone have a crush on you, he will take even a little details about you. If that someone put this wrong in a different locker, I do cry and he is stupid. And why would he? He loves me ,right? This rose…”

“don’t put a full hope just because a rose, you didn’t know who is the someone right? Maybe it’s a prank”

“NO! you should give some a positive comment. Sigh , I know im not wrong and I really hope it will be MARK. Even it isn’t, I just wish a good man for me”

“Abby, youre only 16 years old. Too  young to involve with loves” seriously its annoying.

“Elly,please it’s a normal things. Youre so not an open minded person . What ever , do you now what ‘10’ means?. He left with a small paper written number ten”

“hmm. A jersey number maybe?”

“but Mark’s number are seven,”

“how should I know about that.maybe its from kiseop, who knows”

“Excuseme? Why  would he?!  you make me feel scared!”

“Because youre the one who slapped him in his lifes, not after me”

“only for protecting you” what a face palm.

“hey, I know you’re jealous because you never receive any flowers from any guys, don’t be like that, girl“

“huh who says I never receive flower from guys?”

“You did? Who? ”

“A person” 

“You started it again. we should find out who is this mr.flower, right? Hurry up, we have a new mission”

“Wow, stop that…excuse me? We? Well, I’m not going to follow you anyway, okay”