Chapter 4

Okay , what should I do right now? Just ignore them and pretend like there is no yesterday or apologise for my sake or just… how I wish this is an anime story , you can just go through in funny way or it will just stop like that, oh my, I need to remind me . THIS IS REALITY.

 I looked at the front gate of school. Eli was leaning on the wall while bumping a basketball to the floor. Was he waiting for me? I hope not ”Argh, how long do I have to hide in here? Mosquitoes are everywhere!”stop sucking my blood. how long do I have to wait under this tree.

Its 7.30

Just go there or wait for a minute more. Or I should skip my study today? Im not right?or I am. I turn around and surprised there, Kevin was standing next to me.

“How long you have been there?”

“hmm for a night?” what a lier pstt

“are you waiting for Eli”

“are you crazy?”

“then ,how about Kiseop”

“youre doule numb” I slap his shoulder and he whined.

“do you want my help?”

“you already promise me right ?”

“no, im not” he stuck out his tongue and pull my hand along.

“where are we going?” i murmured, what can I see right now is ,this Kevin is dragging me towards that BULLY , I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW KEVIN.  We were coming close to Eli, I whisper to Kevin.” Kevin, you said you’re going to help me, but why do you drag me to this monster instead of avoiding him? T_T” I spoke to him, “Stop walking.” “I’m going to help you. No worry okay. If we avoid him, then this will never end okay? Trust me “ Said Kevin calmly.

 “Yo Eli Kim.This girl need settle down something with you “ 

“Kevin? What are you doing here? What is that girl doing with you? You know what? I stand here for about an hour just because of your misstep. Anything to say?” 

“Err... Sorry?” I said and I immediately hide behind Kevin. Why this boy is so thin?! 

“Why are you hiding behind Kevin? Am I that scary? It’s not like I’m going to eat you right now.” He chuckled, and then he throws the ball hard at me. I catch it and ouch …my hand.

 “2:30, after school, here” –Eli

 “Ek?” 

“Wait here after school. I want you to come with me.” 

“Where?” 

“Just wait here can’t you? Or you want to carry my bag all days?” he then leave us.

“ was that called settle this down?”

“I think so if you listen to him.”

“what do you mean? I need to meet him again?!”

“and Kiseop”

“”WHAT? KEVIN ARE YOU CRAZY?”

“I will be a crazy guy if you keep calling me that” and he dragged me inside the school hall. Study time and I wish kiseop doesn’t appear infront me with his words or more than that. Save me pleaseeeeeeee.

I enter my classroom and everyone became quiet. My class, which is known as the noisiest class in school suddenly, became so quiet as soon as I enter the class. Oh great.  This might be of yesterday. My very unlucky day. 

I get in class as nothing happened towards me. I sat beside Abby and takes out some books. I’m pretending as I’m enjoying the book I read and my classmates slowly started to talk and laugh here and there just like there’s nothing ever happened. Yes, that’s it. Like nothing ever happened, I giggle at myself and I realized how stupid I am.

 “Are you okay? - Abby

 “Yes, I’m fine, always fine, thank you”

 “Really? I know you’re lying right now”

 “Past is past, it’s not like that Kiseop killed me. He just …” 

“So, how about Eli?” Abby quickly change the topic. 

“He wants to meet me after school” 

“For what? Should I go too?” 

“how should I know? Maybe he wants continue bullying me, who knows. You have music class this evening , remember?”

“urgh why you said that, yeah I almost forgot”

“You didn’t ask him, why?” abby still asked me.

“It’s not like he is going to answer it”

“Okay… anyway thing” Abby showed me something

“Lovyloter? Another one? For me?”

“yup ~~ I found it on your table”

“Just take it, I don’t have any interest with it this lovyloter will end up being throw into the dustbin”

“Sigh, you shouldnt do that. "

” you can keep them for me or for you"

"really? but isnt it wrong? this is for you"

"not until i want it back" 

"okay,then BUT,I wil read it"

“But?”

“I will read it in front of you ^^” she said again.

“Whatever. Have you read it?”

“Nope, I’m waiting for you to read it, but it’s me who is reading it for you. >< Elly you stay quiet and listen properly.”

You give me a hope

 A hope to cope 

To cope your love 

In our journey to begin with

 A new life with a love blossom

“the end” I clapped with annoying face.

“What a romantic man he is!~ahh~How I wish Mark do that for me too T_T”

 “Haha, in your dream dear, Mark doesn’t even know that you’re exist in this world” 

“That sounds cruel, Elly” 

“Well you know me :P” 

“But, who is the writer, you think?”

 “A person, of course” 

“…..”=,= 

“……”=,= .what? 

“Then, do you think it’s a ghost? Haha, what a joke”

 “Just shut up and keep dreaming of your husband, shuh, don’t disturb me “, I said while taking out my diary~~

okay im done with chapter 4, there are a little edits in this fanfic, or maybe alooot. if i have a chance, i want to make a same story with different situations. blehh

okay sorry for a boring chapter y-y