I felt his fingertips on my chin before he gently tugged it causing me to look into his eyes. He was closer then I remembered. "You look sexy as hell in these braids." I blushed and looked down trying but failing to hide my smile. He laughed licking his lips.

I looked back into his eyes remembering what I wanted to talk about. "Look I'm sorry. I know I messed up but I-I guess I just panicked"

"So what are you saying?" He asked. He looked like he was getting more furious.

"I-I don't know why I let it happen. I just-"

"HE RAPED YOU!" He yelled. The look of shock covered my face.

"What? Who? What are you even talking about?"

"Your fucking boyfriend" he screamed

"I already told you he wasn't my boyfriend and no he didn't rape me. We never even had sex. What are you talking about? Who told you this?" I can't believe someone's going around telling people about me. Idk who would even say something like that.

"Wait. Y'all never had sex? Then what was you talking about earlier?" He asked

"Eww no. I was apologizing for lying to you. Wait, why would you think we had sex and why would I be apologizing for that?" I asked. He looked away scratching the back of his neck.

"I just-I just-look I'm feeling you and I was feeling some type of way when ole boy told me y'all was- you know"

"So you got mad and decided to act like a child instead of coming to speak to me"

"I just- I-"

"I just-I just speak nigga"

"Bruh fuck you, my bad for actually having some fucking feelings you cold hearted-"

"Don't say something you'll regret" I warned

We stared at each other the tension in the car became unbearable, as I stared in to his beautiful brown eyes. He had a scowl on face making him look sexy as hell. I bite my lip looking at him. His eyes darted to my lips. He smirked before licking his lips again.

He moved closer putting his arm around me. He leaned his forward against mine and I blushed at the gesture.

"I'm feeling you too." I said looking into his eyes. He leaned closer connecting our lips. At first it was slow and passionate, then it turned sloppy. Every touch made me crave more of him. I've never felt like this before. His hands went to my waist and his fingers gently digging into my skin before he lifted me. I straddled him as the kiss became more intense. I started rocking my hips against him. I could feel him against me. I started rocking faster. He groaned placing a firm hold on my hips causing me to stop my movement. We broke away breathing hard. I smiled, he gave me a boyish grin and I rolled my eyes.

His phone rung surprising us. I attempted to shift off his lap but he held my waist keeping me in place while picking up the phone call with the other hand.

"Hello" He sat rubbing circle against my exposed skin. He leaned in gently putting his lips against mind. "What do you mean?" He pulled back and I watched his eyebrows furrow together. "Where?... I'm on the way." He hung up before he closed his eyes. I place my hands on his forearms then leaned my forehead against his. "We got to go" he gently placed me on the seat next to him getting in the drivers seat. I quickly got out getting into the passenger seat.

"What's wrong?" I asked buckling up my seatbelt.

He sped off fast, his hands gripped the stirring wheel. "My moms in the hospitals" He said

"Pullover" I knew how he could get and I didn't want him driving with an unclear mind. "Pullover now" I demanded. He pulled over getting out, I climbed out going to the other side. He was holding the door open, I quickly got in. Then he ran to the other side hopping in. I pulled off quickly "what hospital?" I asked

"Beverly Hills Memorial Hospital" His leg was shaking as he texted furiously on his phone. I placed my hand on his leg and he stop shaking I glanced at him and smiled and he returned it with a small smile.

Andrew's POV

I headed to the information desk. I couldn't believe my dad had called saying their had been an accident. He didn't tell me what just to get to the hospital. I felt her fingertips slide through my hand before she laced her fingers with mine. I gently squeezed her hand leading her to the front desk. "What room is Tania Barnes in. I'm her son" I said quickly waiting for a response. She didn't respond quick enough and I slammed my hands against the counter. "What room?"

"2-202" she stuttered

"Sorry, thank you" Christina said as I rushed to the elevator. It took me no time to find the room, I rushed in seeing Isaiah on mom's hospital bed playing and dad sitting on the couch watching tv.

I was relieved to see everything seemed fine. "What happened?" I said going over to my mom kissing her on her cheek

"I told you not to call him" mom said giving dad a sideways glance. She looked at me and then Christina. She raised her eyebrows at our hands as I was still holding her hand. She tried to slip out but I readjusted our grip looking at her. "Hey Christina, nice to see you." My mom smiled

"Hi Mrs. Barnes, I'm glad to see your doing okay."

"Thank you honey."

"Is anyone going to tell me what's going on?" I said getting frustrated.

"Mommy's tummy hurts" Isaiah said.

"Thank you at least someone listens to me"

"It was Braxton Hicks." She laughed "I should of known sense I got them with you all the time. I really thought I was going in to labor."

"May I?" Christina asked coming up to my mother's stomach. She grabbed her hand placing it on her stomach "oh my gosh"

"Don't be getting no ideas" Dad said causing me to kiss my teeth and Christina to laugh.

"Mommy, how did my sister get in your belly?" Isaiah asked as I sat down in a chair pulling one out for Christina.

~
#2408 words this is for you Kobe!

We lost a legend. Prayers to those you were involved in the accident and their families. 💔 This is heartbreaking! Show love & be kind! #24
RIP KOBE & GIGI 💛💜

 💔 This is heartbreaking! Show love & be kind! #24 RIP KOBE & GIGI 💛💜

Pain doesn't tell you when you ought to stop. Pain is the little voice in your head that tries to hold you back because it knows if you continue you will change.

-Kobe