I walked out seeing Nick standing around on his phone. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. We've talked a few times over the course of the last two weeks but I was trying to distance myself from him. He was becoming mean and controlling and I do not have time for that.

He must of heard me coming cause he looked up and smiled at me. I returned it with a small smile of my own coming to stand in front of him. "Hey, I missed you" he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked

"What's wrong with you?" He asked "The braids don't suit you. Come on let's go" he said motioning toward the door

"No, why would I go anywhere with you?"

That must of really pissed him off because his eye started twitching. "Are you not excited to see me? What's going on?" He asked raising his voice slightly.

"Can we not talk about this now" I said trying to walk passed him. "Ow" I said feeling his grip on my arm. I turned to him furry in my eyes, I looked down at his hand and then back at his face. "Let. Me. Go" I said through gritted teeth.

He grabbed my arm tighter causing me to hiss in pain. "Who do-

"I think she said let her go"

"Who the fuck-" Everything happened so fast. I blinked and Nick was on the floor with blood coming from his mouth.

"Don't fucking touch her again" He spat. Nick got up fast mugging us as he left out the building. He looked at me and his expression soften. I smiled at him giving him a hug.

"Thank you Ralphy but you didn't have to do that. He's not worth you accidentally getting injured Mr. soon to be superstar" I said trying to lighten the mood

He smiled at me giving me his boyish grin. I shook my head at his silliness. "Come on" he said putting his arm around my shoulder. "Plus it was definitely worth it"

I sat annoyed in the back of Andy's car as he gave us a ride home. I tried to figure out another way home but I guess my dad doesn't love me sense he practically threw me in the car.

We all went to eat after the game it was practically becoming a tradition. Each time I found myself not being able to say no. It was always nice to be around family and friends.

Things between Andy and I have been awkward. We say hello and try to keep it cordial in front of our parents but other than that we don't speak. I feel really confused by this whole thing and it frustrating that we keep having the same fight. If he would just grow up and express his feelings maybe we wouldn't be acting like we don't like each other. Maybe even love

"You love him?"

"W-what?" I stuttered

"I said are you good?" Kam asked. She tilted her head at me raising her eyebrow.

I sighed "Yea, I'm fine" I gave her a small smile. She looked skeptical before nodding her head letting me know she'd let it go for now but the conversation wasn't over.

The car stopped in front of our apartment. Ralphy got out opening the door for Kam. "I'll meet you upstairs" I said to Kam. She smirked at me before heading upstairs with Ralphy. "Can we talk?" He didn't say anything as he put the car in drive. He found a park close to the front parking his car.

I was about to get out and get in the passenger seat but before I could he opened his door climbing to the back. I scooter to the other side as he slid in.

"Hey" I said. I was nervous but I don't know why it was only Andy the boy I've had a crush on since I was eight. For some reason the air seemed different. I was finding it harder to breath and my palms were becoming sweating. His gaze was intense, he reached out and grabbed one of my braids twirling it around. "Are you going to say something?" I said shyly turning my head from his.