Cops

I made it to the airport and paparazzi noticed and ran after me.

John called me but I hung up.

I quickly made my way to the plane and said in my head "Hurry lets go."

After, a few minutes the plane took off. I sighed in relief and said in my head "Hopefully, John gets distracted enough for me to make it to my country."

Suga opened the door for John and John said "I kept calling Moni but she won't answer."

Suga said "She's feeling awful with everything going on so I gave her medicine so she could sleep."

John said "Oh yes! I'm sorry. I should have called you."

Suga said "Yeah just call me because she's probably going to be asleep for a long time."

John said "I came to inform you that all businesses from around and neighborhood have there eyes open for Lo. She couldn't had been taken out the country. She has to be here some where and they can't hide her for long. Most cases the robbers wait until the third day to communicate with their victims."

Suga nodded and said "I'll be here waiting for you guys to inform me of anything. You have my parents numbers right?"

John said "Yes I do! Why?"

Suga said "I don't know how long I can keep my eyes open. I'm so tired and if I don't answer. I want you to call them to let them know."

John said "I understand. I'm leaving. Call you later."

He left and Suga quickly got in his jet.

"Should we go with you sir?" The bodyguards asked.

Suga said "One stay and the other come."

Lo's bodyguard went with Suga and left.

*Few hours later*

The pilot said "After, we pass this huge forest we should get where Moni's at."

Lo's bodyguard asked "Sir? What's that smell?"

Suga sniffed around and widen his eyes.

Suga shouted "SMOKE! HURRY WE HAVE TO JUMP OUT!"

Suga ran towards the pilot and he said "Sir, I don't know what's going on but we're going to crash!"

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Suga said "We're going to jump out! Let's go!"

The pilot said "We're not that high up anymore!"

Suga said "Let's risk it!"

*BOOM*

*A few hours later*

I got off the plane quickly and got in a taxi. I looked at my phone and it had many missed calls from John. I said in my head "He probably knows about us leaving."

The taxi driver dropped me off at the house where it all started. Where I said I would never go back too and here I was.

I got a call and it was my mother. She said "We don't live there anymore. So, get in the black van I sent. It should be around the corner waiting for you. You better not have Suga with you!"