Suspended?!

French class started and Suga wouldn't stop looking back at me. I was to embarrassed to even look at him. Class was over and we all made our way outside.

"Hey, Moni. I'm sorry about earlier." Suga said from behind.

I smiled as I turned around and hugged my books. "Why are you always apologizing?"

Suga smiled back and said "I don't want to lose someone like you."

I chuckled and said "Are you in theater too?"

Suga chuckled and said "No, I'm not a good actor like you but I'm serious."

I started to walk as I said "I'm nothing different from the others."

Suga gasped as he said "You are very different! Your very kind and funny."

I squinted my eyes as I repeated "Kind, how?"

Suga slowly started to walk a different direction as he said "You sacrifice your happiness for others."

I felt myself get mad but I tried to hide it. I didn't want him to say "If you get mad then it means it's true."

Suga disappeared in the crowd as he finished speaking.

He was right though, I was sacrificing my happiness for my parents and I couldn't do nothing.

I wrote down on my college transfer script that my major was Engineering but that's what my father wanted. I didn't go to places I have always wanted to go because of my mother. Honestly, it was so much I was processing that I wanted to break down in pieces in the middle of the hallway. It hurt so bad that it even hurt to even swallow my saliva.

I slowly went to my class and just stared at my paper. Everyone else was writing and doing something important. All I could think about was how unhappy I was and that I deserved to be happy. I could change my whole life in seconds but my parents were so involved that I think they would always be.

I felt the floor vibrate under my feet as I heard the police officers running past my class. Some kid in class said "I wish I could see the fight."

I rolled my eyes as people would pay to see a fight here but it was so rare. Usually, everyone in this school got along great as long as you were kind and nice.

The bell rang and I went along with my day. It was time for lunch and I saw Rebeca. She looked pissed as she came closer to me and all I did was sigh.

She pointed her finger in my face as she yelled "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! SUGA GOT SUSPENDED BECAUSE OF YOU! ALL YOU DO IS BRING PROBLEMS INTO OTHER PEOPLES LIFE'S!"

I walked around her and minded my own business.

She hit my arm and yelled "DID YOU HEAR ME! YOU BITCH!"

I turned around, slapped her and pushed her to the wall.

"Don't you ever touch me again." I whispered in her ear.

The cops were my friends in the school. Well most of them, that's what I liked about working in the office but I knew I would still get in trouble.