Disappeared

French class started to get full and I didn't have my head down this time.

"Hi, Moni." A voice said by my ear.

My eyes widen as he walked around me to go sit by the teacher. "Wait, he's been in this class?" I asked myself confused. "Wait, how does he know my name?"

I looked at him as I thought. He smirked as he was satisfied that he had got my attention. I got my notebook and started to doodle in it.

As class went by I would look at him once in awhile but he never looked at me which confused me.

"It's ok if he doesn't look at me. It's for the best for him to never look at me. He seems like a nice guy and I don't want to hurt him." I said to myself in my head as class almost ended.

The bell rang five minutes later and the guy was already standing by my desk.

I looked up at him confused and asked "Can I help you?"

He smiled really big and said "Yes! I need to walk you to class."

I laughed as I got up from my seat and looked at his serious face.

"Wait, your serious?" I asked with a serious tone.

He nodded and I asked "Why?"

"That's what friends do, duh." He chuckled as he informed me.

I squinted my eyes at him and nodded.

"I don't want to be your friend." I said as I walked off.

He ran past me and stopped infront of the door.

I tried to push his hard chest out the way but he was stronger. "Dude! Move out the way!" I shouted.

"I didn't do anything to you. So, please accept me as your friend." He pouted as he said.

"Suga let Moni out of my class please!" The teacher said from behind us.

Suga let out a sigh and let me go through.

"Suga" I said in my head as I smiled.

Time went by and it was time for lunch. I was laughing so loud with my friends until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back confused and it was Suga.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

Suga's eyes were looking at me so bright as he said "You have a pretty laugh-"

I turned and didn't let him finish. I started to eat again and he tapped on my shoulder again.

I turned around and looked at him.

"Is anyone using that chair?" Suga asked kind of shy.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw him blushing and I said coldly "Take it."

I got back to eating and my friend Nancy started to ask who was that.

"It doesn't matter." I said coldly as the bell rang. We all made our way out and I had to go to the outside building for health class.

When I entered in class all the desk were on the sides and there was a huge space in the middle.

The coach got our attention as he said "We will do CPR today with these manikin. It's very simple and easy. We should know how to do this by the end of class."

I was pretty excited to learn and he was right I learned in minute's. Class was over and I rushed out of class.

Suga came after me and I said "Leave me alone can't you see I don't want to be your friend."

Suga eyes soften and said "Tell me why your eyes say your sad and not okay. I won't hurt you just tell me so, I can help you."

I chuckled and said "Your crazy dude. Leave me alone."

I left him and went to my class.

The next day in french class I waited for Suga to tap on my shoulder and say "hi" but he didn't come. "Maybe he's late?" I thought as I looked at his empty seat.

Looked at his empty lunch seat and he wasn't there either.

Got to health class and he was marked absent. I stretched my feet up and put them on his seat.

"Ah, much better." I thought as I smiled.

The next day no Suga again and I thought "Maybe, he's sick."

Third day came and no show again. I sat up in my chair and thought "I hope he's okay."

A week past by and I put my hand over my chest. "Suga, you better be okay."

I helped in the office and recalled not seeing a absent sheet from Suga or a note saying he moved.

Today was Monday and Suga was not in class again. I started to get worried and people started to notice a mood change in me. I went to lunch and got my food. I just looked at it with no appetite. My friends asked if I were okay.

"Maybe I'm going to get sick, I don't know." I nodded as I informed them.

I went to health class and took a seat. I stared at the door and watched every face that came in. I looked down a second and then I looked back up.

Their he came the one and only Suga.