Homecoming

*Homecoming night*

My dress was going to be all black and Suga went out to buy a black and white tuxedo.

I told my mother to drop me off in the very front of the school so she wouldn't see Suga.

She yelled from inside the car "If you get raped I'll beat you up! When I call you, you better pick up or I'll go in there myself and take you out by your hair."

I closed the door after I said "Ok."

I went in and showed my pass. I got a text from Suga and said "Tell me when your near so I can walk with you here."

I felt my heart skip a beat as I couldn't feel the way it felt to get off the car with your date and walk in together. I texted back "I'm already here."

Suga quickly came over to me and I saw his eyes widen.

I rolled my eyes and said "I know I didn't do nothing to my hair. I barely had time to put on this dress."

We both chuckled and he said "Your personality is still beautiful and your beautiful either way."

We started to walk towards the crowd and he asked "Want water?"

I smiled and said "Yes!"

I had to shout over the music but got confused when I saw him take out his wallet.

"It's not free?" I asked.

Suga chuckled and said "No but it was. They are gathering money for some charity."

Sebes was the one selling the water and he said "Oh you came with Moni! What about Dillon?"

Suga shrugged and said "I haven't seen her but I came with Moni!"

Sebes gave the water to Suga and said "Don't pay me I still owe you that homework."

Suga chuckled and said "Thanks!"

We walked away and I asked "He likes Dillon?"

Suga nodded and said "She doesn't like him though."

Dillon came from behind and said "Suga! You made it but you didn't tell me!"

We both smiled at her and he said "It was a last minute thing."

Dillon said "And you are? His girlfriend?"

I smiled as I looked up at Suga's gummy smile and he looked down at me.

Suga extended his hand wide open for me to hold and I quickly held it.

"We'll see you later!" Suga said as he pulled me away from her and got lost in the crowd.

We stopped in the middle and he tried to hold my other hand but I had my phone. "Let me see your phone. I'll put it in my pocket." He smiled as he said.

I said "Ok but tell me if it vibrates!"

Suga nodded and put it in his pocket.