What Just Happened?

"Need help?"

I looked behind to see if it was actually Suga and it was.

I gave him half of the pack and said "Don't ask just do it."

Suga smiled as he helped me.

As I was putting up the flyers I asked "Your skipping class?"

Suga kept putting up flyers as he answered "No, I help in the office during this time but for freshmans."

I raised an eyebrow and said "Oh wow, that's crazy."

We made our way upstairs and he said "I see your more calm."

I chuckled and said "I was always calm especially, when your bae came and interrupted me in the restroom."

Suga chuckled and said "Yeah she's bad."

I rolled my eyes and said "Yeah she's bad, alright."

We both chuckled and he said "Look I'm sorry for-"

I shoved papers up Suga face as I said "Don't apologize for something that you didn't do or say. Now get to putting these up because we still have a few more."

Suga grabbed my hand accidentally the one that I was holding the papers with and he said "Sorry."

I looked up at him and pulled my hand back.

I felt myself getting red as I said "Well, I'm done. I wish you the best with your bad girl."

Suga chuckled and said "You want me to say your badder, huh?"

I rolled my eyes as I turned around to walk away.

Suga then said "She's not my girlfriend! I don't know why she came up to you and mistreated you. I told her not to do that again and she agreed!"

I stopped walking and turned around. I looked at him and said "She mistreated me but you will still be by her side."

Suga put his hands in his pockets and said "She's just a friend and she apologized."

I squinted my eyes a couple of seconds before breaking into a laugh. "She apologized to you because-... Why?"

Suga looked at me with an unreadable face.

I sighed as I said "Honestly, I don't care as long as she doesn't mess with me again."

Suga smiled as he asked "So, were cool again?"

I walked away as I said "I don't know if your friend Rebeca will be able to handle this."

I heard Suga laugh fade from behind.

*Later that day*

I passed my driver license test and I knew my life would get more complicated then it already was.

Me and the family were eating. I was just waiting to be told what my parents had in mind.

*5 minutes later*