Leaving Lo

*End of the Day*

"I'm home!" I shouted as I walked in the house.

Lo ran downstairs and said "I'm home too but Suga isn't home yet."

I looked at the time and got nervous.

Lo said "He did say he was going to be busy."

I looked at my phone and there was no missed call from him. I called him but he didn't answer.

The door swung open from behind me.

Suga asked "What's wrong?! You look pale."

I said "I got scared because you didn't answer the phone."

Suga said "I have it on silent because of the meetings."

I said "I just got home."

Suga said "I see. I'll cook something right now."

Lo said "Let's make a giant pizza!"

I raised my eyebrows and Suga said "Let me change and put my apron on. Hold on!"

He ran upstairs and I threw myself on the sofa. Lo said "You look so tired. Are you ok?"

I said "I was forced to wear high heels today but tomorrow I get to go in messy clothes."

Lo gasped and said "You'll start to paint tomorrow?!"

I smiled and said "Yes! I can't wait."

Suga came back down running and said "Congratulations on selling all your art work in this school."

I said "I got here and they told me everything was sold out. I couldn't believe it but I have more pressure."

Suga said "Take your time. Don't rush."

I took off my heels and went to the kitchen with them. I got an apron and said "Let's begin!"

We made two big pizzas sense we couldn't make a giant one fit in the oven. Suga said "My mother called me during my lunch break."

I looked at him and asked "What happened?"

Suga said "She wanted to let me know that she's opening up her little café again with my father."

I said "Wow that's amazing! We should stop by one day."

Lo said "Where is it?"

Suga said "They'll send me the address later. I think they will open this weekend."

I said "Wow that fast."

Suga said "She had that in mind already before coming back here."

I said "Now, we have to talk about the wedding."

Suga sat down and so did Lo.

Suga said "You tell me when."

I said "Honestly, I just needed today to pass by so I could figure everything that I had missed out."

Suga said "I'll always have work but I'll always be here for you unless if I'm gone."