Them

Everyone stood up and started screaming. I lost them and couldn't see them. What if it wasn't them? Maybe it was just my imagination. I looked up at Suga and he was dressed so sexy. The way he rapped wanted to make my heart stop. I couldn't really focus as the question roamed in my head "Was it them?"

It was half the concert and Suga tried not to make it obvious about us. I wanted to giggle everytime we made eye contact and so did he. It was break time and that's when I finally saw them again.

I was now positive it was them and I looked how they turned to make eye contact with me. I waved my hand for them to come sit by me. They looked at eachother and walked my way.

Jennie said "No way is that-"

I said "Yes."

They stood by me and I said "Please sit."

They nodded and sat down.

The bodyguards handed out light sticks as sad songs would come on now. Suga came out and started to rap with so much pain and emotion. I wanted him to look at me but then I didn't know how he would react.

After awhile he took out his piano and I could only see his back. He finally stood and started to rap a little faster. People started to cheer and I started to get nervous.

Suga looked my way but his eyes jumped to the figures standing by me. I just looked at him and he stopped rapping. I waved my hands and mouthed "KEEP GOING! DON'T STOP!"

His parents waved at him and Suga broke down. He started to rap again and walked the other way. Suga kept crying but smiling at the same time. I just wanted to hug him and cry with him. The concert was over and people started to leave. The bodyguard told us to head back stage. I hugged my friends and we went our separate ways. We went to the back and Suga was sitting on the couch.

Suga heard my foot steps and he turned around. His parents hugged him and I just wanted to cry. He was so blessed to have them back in his life. I heard my phone vibrating and it was saying I had to leave. I didn't want to leave Suga and Suga looked my way.

He let go of his parents. Suga nodded and said "Go I don't want you to get in trouble."

I ran up to Suga and hugged him. I kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear "Everything will be ok cheer up."

I smiled at his parents as I took off running with his bodyguard.

I made it home and my parents were mad that we didn't eat together. I simply said "This project was really important."

I went to my room and smiled.

*Next day*

Suga usually came around my breakfast time but he didn't. I knew he wasn't because he had missed so much time with his parents. I didn't care though because I would do the same.

My phone ringed and I thought it was him but it was my mother.

She said "I'll be going home until 9 P.M. because they haven't fixed anything. Your father called and said he'll be home until midnight because a project is needed by today. Pick your sister up whenever she gets out of practice."