Threats

I was in the lunch line waiting to get a burger. Honestly, I couldn't eat anything else because everything else had cheese. The lunch ladies never let me get what I wanted. I heard a familiar laugh from behind and it was Suga. I got out of the line and went to back to the lunch table I usually ate at. I sighed and looked around for my slow friends that were no show up yet.

I felt someome gazing at me so I looked ahead of me and it was Suga from afar. Once, we made eye contact I broke it and looked some where else. Suga never took off his gaze from me until a girl approached him.

I squinted my eyes and smacked my lips when I saw her hand roaming around his arm.

I looked away and nodded my head as I told myself "Oh I know who that is."

I got up from my seat and made my way to the restroom. Usually, some of my friends went in there first before going to the lunch room.

"Moni!" I heard my name from behind.

I smiled and said "Hey, Tory! Where were you?"

Tory catched up to me and said "I was outside in my car looking for something. Did you see Suga?"

I chuckled and said "You saw him right now? Didn't you?"

Tory smiled really big and said "Yeah he's with Rebeca! With the girl that gives every guy what they want and what she wants!"

I put my hands in my jacket pokets and said "Yes I know."

Tory looked at me crazy and said "If she likes him then she'll get what she wants! You can't let them date! Do something?!"

I took out my hand from my pocket and put it over her shoulder as I chuckled and said "Tory, calm down. It's ok."

Tory put her hand over my shoulder and said "Fine but don't come crying to me when he's with her, in her bedroom."

I rolled my eyes as I laughed and said "She can have him. I don't care."

Nancy came from behind and said "Who's crying?"

I sighed as everyone was getting involved and said "I am because we aren't eating yet!"

Jennie from behind said "Uffff, someone's mad"

Rose hugged my arm and said "Come on before we get hit by Moni!"

Nancy, Jennie, and Tory walked infront of me. We made our way to the lunch line and I looked towards Suga direction. Rebeca was sitting right by him and he was looking at me.

I chuckled as Tory looked back at me and said "Someone is still interested in you."

I shrugged as I smirked. We finally got our food and Jennie and Rose looked at me serious.

I swolled my food and asked "What?"

Rose pouted and said "Tell us!"

I looked at her confused.

Jennie said with a fist, "Are you interested in Suga? So, we can bring him to you."