"The library will be closing in five minutes." The librarian says to us.

I hum. "Ok." I say and I get up, I take my books to the front and I check out, Draco scowling at any guy who looks at me.

I look up at him in half amusement as I grab my bag with the books in it.

We leave the library and its evening.

"How did that happen?" I ask confused.

"Well generally the earth circles the sun,"

"Smartass." I interrupt Draco and he chuckles.

I figure Andromeda doesn't want me around for now, so we head to a cafe, and I get tea, while Draco gets coffee, black.

I read as I drink my tea.

Later that night, on the couch in my mansion.

I stare up at the high ceiling.

Flashbacks

"Ashley, dear." Mother says walking into the cell to see me sitting against the wall.

She closes the door and walks over to me, I just stare at her.

Mother crouches in front of me. "You know, you can end this and die, or join us, or you can keep being tortured, I imagine you won't last long though." Mother says as she touches me and my body screams, I just glare at her.

"I hate you with every atom of my body." I hiss and she shrugs and leaves me in here.
~~

I get dragged out of the prison and I stand before Snape, I see something behind his eyes.

I stare at him in the eyes and he scoffs.

"Just like your father, foolishly stupid." Snape says to me annoyed.

I get irked by that. "Excuse me, but fuck you." I say and Snape just smirks at me and I get tied to a chair.

"You know what Dumbledore was planning, he trusted you more than Severus." Mother says to me with a smirk as she gets close to my face.

I stare at Snape. "Bring it bitch, I ain't a traitor like you fuckers." I say to them.

Mother uses the crucio curse on me and I glare at her as she makes it long.

Mother tortures me for hours, until Snape stops her.

I taste warm sticky iron on my lips and Mother smirks at me.

Snape uses a memory spell to see my memories.

'Ashley, there is a war coming.' Dumbledore says to me gravely.

'Figures.' I mutter.

Switch

'Ashley, you must let them capture you, take them out from the inside.' Dumbledore says to me.

'I can't do that Professor, they would figure me out in a second. You know I'm a terrible actress.' I say to him.

Switch

'Ashley, you have to trust me,' Dumbledore starts and I stare at him as he places his hand on my head, a headache starts to form and it gets really bad, I grunt and I flinch away. 'Ashley, you must endure it, if your captured and they believe you, you must deal with the pain.' Dumbledore says to me.

'I'm sorry, it just feels like my head is about to explode.' I say as I hold my head.

I push Snape out and I glare at him.