After leaving the cave, aside from their initial rest, Qin Mo was deliberately moving towards a specific destination.

Qin Mo did not explain, and Shi Qing did not ask. He only concerned himself with time that had elapsed, carefully calculating how long it would take for the system space to open up.

On the one hand, he was worried that they had no place to hide if they were met with danger. On the other hand, he was also looking forward to quickly returning to the system space. There, he could check on how many points he had and see whether it was enough to purchase a body-splitting technique!

For that reason, he monitored the time very seriously.

They had spent around twenty minutes in the cave, one hour and ten minutes running out of it, a half hour rest by the stream, and just now they had been walking for around forty minutes.

All that remained was the last twenty minutes!

Qin Mo also finally brought them to his intended destination.

Shi Qing took a careful look and felt that the location was anything but reassuring.

This place, it certainly did not appear to be any kind of good place...

Darkness lay before them. It was difficult to identify anything, but it seemed to be a forest, if eerie branches that resembled brandished claws came from what could be called trees.

The road was difficult to make out. There were dark green and faint blue shrubs covering the whole are. Those plants were not at all lovely. As soon as a person looked on their strange colouring, they could not help harbouring suspicions over whether they were toxic or not.

That was just the entrance. If a person looked deep inside, it could actually make even a courageous man experience an intense feeling of vertigo. It was as if they stood before a deep and unmeasurable black vortex. Like a black hole in space, it seemed capable of sucking everything in and crushing it into dust.

Shi Qing looked a little frightened. When they partnered up, he had received the majority of Qin Mo's memories. Although he was short some of the details, he distinctly recalled the bigger incidents. He truly could not remember that Qin Mo ever came to such a place.

So, why Qin Mo came there and what he planned to do, Shi Qing could not guess.

Still, Shi Qing truly did not want to go in. He was filled with the terror that came with that kind of unknown darkness, making people helpless against the numbness of their scalps and the emptiness in their hearts.

It felt like knowingly standing before the monster's gaping mouth, and even though he knew he'd be torn apart by its teeth, he still had to take the initiative to send himself over.

It would be strange not to feel terrified.

He shifted backwards in retreat, but that also meant taking a step away from Qin Mo.

Qin Mo looked back at him and whispered, "Come here."

Shi Qing paused and no longer moved back, but he did not dare to move forward.

Qin Mo frowned, moved towards him, stretched out his long arm. No matter what Shi Qing was thinking, he lifted him into his embrace.

Shi Qing: ...It's truly regretful, for what reason did this grandfather not choose that muscle-man body! I chose this weak chicken that people just want to hold and carry. I'm not a woman! I've completely lost all face.

His heart was filled with extreme regret when he saw that Qin Mo strode towards the black hole. He did not even dare to move, let alone struggle to break free from the other's embrace, hating that he could not fight against that tight hold—even if he exerted all of his strength.