(P. S. Okay so guys allow me to take you into a fairytale proposal. Bear it if it goes a little over the top. It is planned by Nandini, going against the stream. Boys too have some dreams regarding it and a girl who truly loves him she will definitely do something so that they see their dreams coming true. Afterall, if you want to be treated like a queen by him, you gotta treat him like a king. Enjoy!)

Ammu drove Manik to the location she was asked to and then went away leaving Manik wondering what has gotten into her. Manik was standing in a forest sort of areas where he could not see another soul than his. He was thinking about what has he done to make Ammu this angry that she stranded him in a forest.

He was about to follow the tire marks when he heard a soft yet soothing music being played. First he thought it was just an illusion but then the sound got clearer. Someone indeed was playing music, that too at this strange hour and place. He followed the trail. In just a few minutes he reached a place, and his mouth hung open at its beauty. It looked as if it came out from  a disney movie. He couldn't not overlook the similarity between the vision in front of him and the vision he used to imagine.

It looked like a ball room to him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It looked like a ball room to him. He was highly confused that why is this abandoned looking garden so much decorated. Manik came to a conclusion that maybe he has intruded a movie set up. He turned to go back but but but... Couldn't move one step forward but behold the beauty standing in front of him.

Nandini stood in front of him clad in a pure black saree. Her hairs were left open, and she had no make up on. The only accessory on her was a diamond stud pendent and earings. Out of the little that she had worn most beautiful was the smile that she adorned and the excited tingle her eyes held.

It seemed as if Manik has forgot to breathe or blink

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It seemed as if Manik has forgot to breathe or blink. He did imagine his girlfriend to be dressed like this once, but the beauty in front of him was much more than he could ever imagine. The sound of his love struck heart was heard to his ear. He knew how much he was controlling himself to not to run and kiss Nandini.

Nandini was a little nervous earlier when she saw Ammu dropping off Manik, but now when he stood in front of her, she felt every ounce of nervousness fly away from inside. The amount of passion and love which his eyes held for her was enough proof to her that there is nothing to be nervous of.

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें