The room was maintained well. The bed was made just as she liked. The whole decore was done is the vintage look according to her preference. Everything was decorated keeping in mind her likes and dislikes , the only thing missing was her presence .

 Everything was decorated keeping in mind her likes and dislikes , the only thing missing was her presence

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She didn't want to upset herself reminceing the old days. She hurried to the cupboard and started look for what she needed. After an intense search she found the thing she was looking for. It was rough sketch of a Saree like dress. The paper on which it was drawn had now become torn and tattered. It looked quite old. She ran a soft hand on it taking extreme care of not tearing it. A small unshed drop of tear formed in her eyes but she wiped it before it could fall. It wasn't the time to cry over spilt milk. She was about to begin a new phase of her life with Manik in it and with him there is no place for tears. She called up someone and instructed her to get the design made to the exact details.

Moving out she took one last glace at the room and at the picture hanging there. Passing on a small smile she went to sleep.

*Next day*

The day was supposed to be a very hectic one for Nandini. She and Aryaman were in her cabin , discussing about their project and business.

"Nandini, we have idle funds with us, according to me we should undertake some investments ",  Aryaman said

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Nandini, we have idle funds with us, according to me we should undertake some investments ",  Aryaman said. Nandini was listening to him but her mind was wandering away from the discussion. "You are right Manik", Nandini said absent mindedly. Aryaman looked up from his tablet on hearing Manik's name. He smirked and thought to tease her more. "And then we'll run away from here", he said randomly making illogical sentences, "Correct Manik", came Nandini's reply. Aryaman was smiling looking at her love sick sister. He tapped Nandini's shoulders, bringing her back to the world, "Earth to Nandini, Earth to Nandini", he joked giggling. Nandini shook herself bringing out herself from trance. "Yeah...yeah ", she said trying to gather herself. "Meri pyaariiii behen...Manik land se please wapas aa jaa (My dear sister... Please come back from Manik land) ", Aryamam said slapping her forehead lovingly. She mouthed a cute sorry to him and then said, "What were you talking about earlier? ". Aryaman smiled and repeated his words , this time Nandini was listening with rapt attention. "Yes Aryaman even I was thinking the same. You know what, I was thinking about expansion in some other line of business", she put forth her views and Aryaman nodded." I'll look for potential companies for investment then", Aryaman said, " And yes Nandini... We have a meeting over lunch with the new associates at around 2 okay". Nandini nodded and got back to her work.

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें