The Time Passes

It was much more fun than I thought it would be.

This could be something..

I started working under Mark in matter of days of the video being uploaded. Mark showed me how to edit so I could help him and do my own videos.

My own videos were purely nonsensical to begin with. The first one starting with a tattoo.

Never did I have one tattoo but once I received the drawing Seán drew on my hand, I wanted to immortalize the promise.

I moved out of Mark and Amy's house once my videos started picking up views.

Seán congratulated me with every milestone I hit. My first video, paycheck, the moving out. It seemed silly but it was sweet.

We video chatted every night before I went to bed. Seán was still awake thanks to his late night video sessions.

"Seán, you need sleep." I yawned to him stretching out in bed. He chuckled as he watched.

"You're telling me? Maybe you should head to bed."

I huffed at his remark. "I'll hang up this call without a second thought."

"No!" He cried out making me laugh, "Don't leave yet!"

"Why is that?"

"I got a surprise for you.."

"A surprise?" I scrunched my eyebrows. "What is it?"

"Can't tell. You'll see in a few days" Seán teased.

I flopped back onto my bed. "What was the point!!"

"To implant the idea of a surprise coming your way and drive you insane." He laughed evilly.

"Nooo!" I pretend to yell, shaking my fist out in the air. Seán laughed normally.

"What do you think it is?" Seán asked his face getting closer to the screen. "Guess and I'll tell you if you're right."

I groaned. I hate guessing games. "Okay.. um.. a puppy?"

He shook his head.

"Kitten?" I guessed again. He shook his head.

"Is it alive?" I asked defeated. Seán nodded smiling.

I sat and thought for a while. "I-Is it you?"

"It.." Seáns eyes furrowed a bit, "It's.."

His mouth twitched before putting his head into his head. "S-sorry.."

I watched as Seán kept his head held in his hands somewhat talking to himself.

"Who is it..?" I asked quietly as he lifts his head, blinking and looking around.

He shook his head rubbing his eyes. "Marvin.." His voice higher than Seán.

"Hi Marvin. It's been a while." I smiled as he looked at the screen, finally realizing who it is.

Marvin gasped and smiled, waving excitedly to me. "Hi (y/n)!"

"Has it been a busy day? Is that why your out?" I asked, wondering why out of everyone Marvin was out.

Marvin nodded looking around for his favorite mask. "Me and Jackie have been, but everyone's been talking a whole lots."

He grabbed his mask and put it on, turning around with jazz hands, "Ha Ha!!"

"Adorable Marvin." Giving him a smile, before furrowing my eyebrows. "What is everybody saying?"

Marvin shrugged reaching beyond the camera to grab something. "I dunno. But I gots to do lots of magic for YouTube today so I don't mind." He gave me a smile when he sat back down holding one of his card decks.
"Wanna see one?"