The Party

"Hello, Love."

I cried into Seáns arms as he held me giving me sweet kisses on the top of my head.

"And it's all on tape," Amy whispered making a group chuckle.

I lifted my head and looked towards the sound.

With Mark, Amy, and Ethan; there was also, Felíx, Marzia, Mika, and Thomas.

"What's this now?" I asked pulling hesitantly from Seáns hug.

"A paaaartyyyy." Felíx drew out, waving his hands about. "Part of the surprise!"

His response made me laugh, as I thanked everyone for their part in the scavenger hunt.

Seán stood out where no one was and called out to me. "And who's idea do you think it was?"

I paused, looking up and down his confident pose. "Chase's?"

He took a step back acting as if he were badly damaged. Everyone laughed at his attempt to charm me and failed.

"My heart!! It's been taken by another!" Seán exclaimed, dramatically dropping to the ground. Mark and Ethan both run to scoop him up, fighting over him.

Felíx stepping over the two and scooping Seán up, walking away with Mark and Ethan at his back.

I stand with Mika, Amy, Marzia, and Thomas and sigh. "Seriously? I didn't get a chance."

"You want to be apart of that?" Amy asked, sitting down on her couch joined by Marzia.

"Well.. Not that but.." I tripped over my words, looking around for a cover up.

"They love Seán. They got it baad." Thomas said holding my shoulders, peering over them smiling as he revealed what I was trying not to say.

The three awed at the revelation of my love life, Thomas giving me a tight hug from the back as he geeked out himself.

"We need to get you two going on it" Mika said pulling out her phone.

"What do you mean on.. it?"

As her fingers flew, a devious smile broadened across her face. "You know, moving in-"

"Marriage-" Amy added.

"Babies." Marzia smiled looking around smiling happily. Thomas clapped his hands excitedly.

"Babies are so CUTE." He added.

"Guys, I really don't know about this.." I nervously bit my lip, looking into the room Seán was taken into. "Isn't this going a little fast?"

"Too late!" Mika's voice cheerfully rang out. "I just messaged Ethan. He'll be our eyes on the inside. We'll get to see if Seán feels the same way."

My heart fell into my stomach and tears welted my eyes again. Marzia saw and jumped up grabbing a tissue, quickly blotting away the runners.

"Don't worry, He feels the same way." Marzia eyed Mika as she tended to me. But it didn't stop my worry.

"Alright." Amy said as I fell into full breakdown, she stood up and grabbed my arm pulling me into the kitchen in the process.

Thomas and the rest followed Amy and I into the kitchen and watched as Amy grabbed out glasses for all of us and began pouring out drinks. She turned to me and placed a drink into my hand. "Drink."

I looked into the glass as she handed everyone theirs. "But-"

"No, Drink." Amy responded again. "It'll take your mind off of it."