The Double Date

She nodded with a sigh. "Like a married couple." Amy smiled at me and waved me along as he started to walk away. "Let's get ready for the dinner tonight.

I walked with Amy to my new room. I sat on the bed and watched as she rummaged through my bags and boxes to pick an outfit out for me.

"So, how are you feeling?" Amy asked me. I gave her a confused glance before she clarified herself.
"Being here with Mark and I? I know it's weird being moved around."

"Yeah.." I nodded. "It's weird but I appreciate that you allowed me into you're home."

Amy gave me a smile before handing me an outfit. I looked at it and back at her.

"This? This is the fanciest thing I own.."

"Where did you think the restaurant was?"

I laid back on the bed, covering myself in the outfit as I groaned.
"I can't let Seán pay for something that expensive and not pay him back."

I felt the weight of Amy sit beside me on the bed. Her hand gently patted my shoulder, "Don't worry. He really likes you he doesn't mind."

"But I do." Peering over to her, my eyes filled with tears. "I hate that I can't give him the same treatment."

Next she began to run her hand over my head to calm me down. "Hey don't worry about it. You'll pay him back in due time. We'll be sure to help you with that."

I gave her a nod before taking a deep breath to calm myself.

"Now. Let's get ready before the boys kill each other."

The comment thankfully made me laugh and I sat up, walking Amy out of my room so we can both get ready for the night.

--

I step out of my room in the outfit Amy chose. I glance around and find Amy doing fixing herself up a small bit before turning to me.

She wore a black dress that complemented her pink hair. My mouth was agape in awe. "The dress looks so nice.."

Amy smiled, "Thank you. That looks nice on you too."

She walked up to me and held out her arm for me to hold. "Shall we meet up with the guys?"

I nod, holding her arm, as we walk down the stairs.

Mark and Seán we're still play fighting, however both had changed into tuxes.

Amy ignored it like it was normal and walked to the front door to find heels to put on.

I watched from the steps, taking it in as they laughed and pushing, playfully punching each other, until Seán caught a glimpse of me.

He stopped for a moment dropping his hands, admiring me, a smile passing over his face before Mark grabbed him and tackled him to the ground.

"Fuck!" Seán swore.

"I won." Mark said, attempting to catch his breath.

"No fair, I was mesmerized by their beauty!!" Seán gestured to me. "I demand a rematch!"

Amy walked behind Mark and tapped his shoulder to let Seán up. "Not now. We're going to be late."

Mark stood and helped Seán up. "After dinner?" Mark grinned placing his hand out.

"After dinner." Seán shook his hand to confirm the fight before walking over to me.

"Wow.." He whispered as he gently grabbed me by the waist. "You look so stunning."

I smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck, "And you look handsome."

Seán smiled widely as he looked me up and down before pulling away slowly to hold my hand. "Shall we go to dinner?"

I gave him a small nod before we walked out the door after Amy and Mark, shutting it behind us.
--

When we arrived at the restaurant, we were instantly seated because of a reservation.

We sat in a booth, with me sitting next to Seán and Amy sat across from me and next to Mark.

As we ordered, Seán, Amy, and I ordered alcohol while Mark ordered a water.

"You sure you don't want a drink," I ask Mark. "We can switch if you want and I'll drive us back."

Mark shook his head and smiled. "Thank you for the offer but I couldn't drink anyway."

He dramatically swooned into Amy's arms, trying to refuse a smile. "I'm allergic. One small drop could leave me dead." Mark said theatrically.

"But you had a hell of a time when you did drink." Seán chimed in taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh?" Amy asked looking down at Mark. He smiled before sitting up.

"It's true, but I don't miss it entirely." Mark fumbled with an excuse.

"We should do something that gives you that experience of being drunk without the drink." I suggested.

"Hmm..." Mark squinted his eyes while in thought. "Like we'd have a few challenges to see how I can stand being 'drunk' from being sober for years now?"

I nodded shyly. "Sounds better when you say it."

Amy smiled, "It's just him thinking up how to make it fun for YouTube."

Mark nodded in agreement before gesturing to me, "Would you like a hand in this video?"

I look at him in awe. "Help you? With a YouTube video?"

"You did come up with the idea." Seán said, watching me with a smile.

"I.. I'd love too." I smiled and shook his hand.

"We'll start after Seán leaves so you two have time to spend together."

// 😭😭 Ethan made it to 1mill. I'm so happy.

MikeyMae//