They both exchanged pleasant smiles with each other and Nandini as per their earlier rides was going to sit in the front but Manik led her to the back seat of his car. It was then that she noticed the presence of his driver. "Manik you aren't going to drive? ", she asked, "Actually Nandini I'll leave to the airport directly after coming back so I need someone to drive you back home naa ", he explained.

Nandini cringed at the explanation and made her point extra clear, "Manik I'll drop you to the airport and then drive back home. You are coming with me in my car that's it. Ask your driver to reach the airport on time ". Manik was zipped in front of her, what could he say more rather than agreeing to Nandini. They reached her garage to see the collection of her cars and pick one out of them. Manik was more than surprised to see such a huge collection of luxury cars stacked in her garage. Nandini knew this was coming her way so she shifted a little towards him nudging him by her shoulder saying, "We don't have the whole day Manik. Choose one". After what felt like hours Manik chose his car. Audi A8.

On Manik's insistence, she let Manik drive

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

On Manik's insistence, she let Manik drive. Manik was driving smoothly to a place unaware to Nandini. This time she did not even ask him where he was going, she knew he won't tell her.
So instead of wasting her time she put it to some useful work, which was, staring at Manik. Her constant stare didn't go unnotice by Manik. "Nandini has my face changed drastically since yesterday evening? " , Manik asked seeing her stare. "No, since yesterday evening I have started to notice it" , Nandini was getting bolder hour by hour and Manik was not understanding the reason behind this change. (bold Nandini is lit😉)

Manik stopped the car in front of an old yet extravagant building. It had a lush green spread in front with lots of swings. There was a huge gate and a board above it which read : The Sunshine Orphanage.

Nandini was quite stunned. The cog wheels of her brain were working at the fastest speed. She could not decipher Manik's intention on bringing her here. He was whilst smiling to himself.

He went inside along with Nandini and greeted Roshni (refer to chapter 34 : Indirect Confession). Roshni welcomed the duo and told Manik, " Manik sir, Everyone is sitting outside in the garden eagerly waiting for you ". He nodded and led the way for Nandini to the backyard.

Out there, on the lush green spread were sitting around 100 children of all ages, whose smiles grew wider on seeing Manik. As they were going to sit in front of those children , Nandini's phone rang. Seeing the caller ID she knew she had to attend this call. She excused herself for a minute and quickly attended it while Manik stood at his place waiting for her return. From the distance, Manik could clearly understand there was some problem. Nandini's jaws clenched sometimes and sometimes her eyes went a litre red.

Nonetheless she completed the call and joined Manik as if nothing happened. When Manik was assured that Nandini is normal he let the matter be foregone. A group of children came to them and took them to sit under the tree. Their eyes were looking at Manik with expectations in them. Manik clearly understanding what they want , he started

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें