ANNOUNCEMENT (PLEASE READ)

Hi, loves!

First of all, I wanted to say thank you for crossing the 20 million read mark. That truly means so much to me ❤️ 

I know I haven't responded to comments, but I do read everything from y'all making fun of my censoring to the sarcastic remarks about the lovely photos that have disappeared (I would replace them but I can't find them 😭).

Anyway, the reason I'm typing this out today is to tell you that The Alpha's Expectations will be joining the Inkitt Royalty Program.

Here's the catch: I need to take down all the bonus chapters except for one.

I know a lot of you love the bonus chapters (especially the wolf ones), BUT before you hate me, let me just say this:

I was originally asked to take down 30% of the completed story.

And I said no. I might lose money, but I'm not willing to join if I have to take down any portion of the main story.

So the compromise was the bonus chapters. 

With that said, it would mean the world to me if you guys could support me by heading over to Inkitt to read the other bonus chapters (they're free, by the way) and dropping a rating on the story.

If you don't want to do that, I completely understand, and I hope all of you will still support me on Wattpad as I post new stories ❤️

I'm not going anywhere just expanding my horizons.

Anyway, thank you so much again for your support. I would have never been presented with this opportunity without all of you.

I LOVE YOU ALL *MWAH*