"Sure." We walked away from the team. "What's going on?"

"I don't think I'm staying in France."

"Well yeah. You're going back to Madrid before preseason."

"No I mean," I sighed. "I don't think I'm going back to PSG."

"Where are you going to go?"

Alexia's POV:

"That girl was cute, Alex." Virginia smiled. "What's her name?"

"Samantha." I laughed.

"See! I missed seeing you laugh and smile. I know you love having that grumpy face all the time, but happy Alexia? That's my best friend." 

"Go pack you, weirdo." I laughed. 

As I was putting stuff in my suitcase there was a knock on my door. When I opened it there was no one there.

Just a note.

Alexia

I sat on my bed and read it. 

Jenni's POV:

I stared at the ceiling. "What's going on with you?" Nahikari asked.

"I broke up with Laura." 

"What! Why?"

I shrugged. 

"What do I do?" I asked

"The answer to that question revolves around the answer to these." Virginia sat up. "Do you still love Alexia? Have you completely moved on? Are your feelings for Laura real or was she just a rebound? Answer those questions and you'll know what to do."

"My feelings for her weren't real. She was just a rebound." I sat up. "She deserves better than that."

"Now what?"

"Now? Now I work my ass off to prove to the REAL woman I love that I'm serious."

"How are you going to do that?"

"By going home." I picked up my phone. 

Alexia's POV:

"Mapi!" I knocked on her door. She opened it.

"Yes?" She smirked.

"What did you do."

"Be more specific. I've done a lot of things." I held the note up. "What is that? I've never seen that before in my life."

"Dear Alexia. I hope you don't mind. I found Maria when she was leaving and asked her to give this to you." 

"Play dumb Mapi!" Leila yelled.

She stared at me. "Maria? Who's that?"

"NOT THAT DUMB!" 

She sighed. "Look I'm just the messenger! She grabbed me as I was leaving the stadium and asked if I would give you a note. Then she wrote it and told me to give it to you! I knew you would be weird if I tried to PASS it to you so I stuck it on your door, knocked and ran away!"

"Your name is right there." I pointed. "It's weird anyway!"

"Again. I'm just the messenger. I didn't even know what the note said."

"That cute photographer girl gave Alexia her number! Remember? You read it out loud t- HEY! Alexia, you're here! Hi." Leila stood in the doorway. 

"Who else heard this."

"No one," Mapi said. I glared at her. "Just me and Leila." I continued to glare. "Lucia and Patri. That's it." 

"Don't forget about Sandra, Marta, and Mariona."

"Right they were there too."

"Are you kidding me?"

"No?"

"Damn it Mapi!"

"What! It's not like Jenni was there!"

"Not like I was where?" Jenni walked up.

"Oh perfect! You're here now too! This is great!" 

"I'm just walking to answer a phone call. Am I not allowed to walk in your presence now? Please forgive me, great Queen of Barcelona!"

"Screw you, Jenni."

"Whatever." She walked away.

Mapi's POV:

They both walked away and I stood there with Leila.

"I thought they were in love."

"If that's what love is like I'm never doing it." I crossed my arms. "I don't care if I meet the love of my life. Never happening."

"It's weird you brought that up. I had a dream last night that you got engaged to some Portuguese girl."

"Huh. Weird." I shut the door. 

Things are happening!!!