Adrien: What?! And you let him do it?

Plagg: I had to do it, Adrien. Ladybug won't do it by herself, she needed a cat superhero by her side. Be thankful that Luka stepped in as your hero or Ladybug would've been gone.

Adrien: Oh man, I didn't know that.

Plagg: Yeah you didn't. Give Luka a chance, will ya?

Adrien: I don't trust him when he's with Marinette. I just can't.

Plagg: Just try. Ain't Marinette's birthday next weekend?

Adrien: Yeah, why?

Plagg: Give her a present or something,

Adrien: I'll try. *He leave his bedroom and head out the door and head to school.*

In school, Marinette saw her friends.

Alya: Hey girl, what happened?

Alix: Yeah, Alya told us about what happened to you over the weekend.

Marinette: Promise you won't tell anybody.

Mylène: We promise. *Soon, Chloé and Sabrina walked by and they see the other girls talking.*

Chloé: What are these losers talking about? Sabrina, go listen to what they're talking about. *she push Sabrina up and listen to what the others are saying.*

Alix: He's been sending you text messages and voicemails all weekend? That's creepy.

Marinette: That's not all. When Luka came over, Adrien just blew up.

Juleka: That's bad.

Rose: Why would he do that?

Alya: I think I know why. He's jealous and desperate.

Mylène: That explains it. Ever since you and Luka been spending time together, he has been acting weird lately.

Marinette: I noticed. *Sabrina gasped and she go back to Chloé.*

Chloé: What did you hear?

Sabrina: How Adrien became jealous and desperate of Marinette and Luka spending time together over the weekend and how he sent her voice mails and text messages.

Chloé: What? Why would my Adrikins do that to Dupain-Cheng? Why couldn't he do that to me?

Sabrina: I don't think this is a good thing, Chloé.

Chloé: Quiet, Sabrina. Let's go. *They both walk away. Soon, Luka talk to his friends and he spotted Marinette, Juleka looked and grinned at her brother. He told her to get Marinette and she nodded her head yes to that.*

Juleka: Marinette, my brother wants to see you

Juleka: Marinette, my brother wants to see you. *Marinette looked at Luka, Luka waves at her and told her to come here, Marinette go up to him. Adrien saw what happened and he start to look sad and he ignore it and head to class.*

Adrien: What's so good about Luka and what does Marinette see in him?

Chloe: Hello, Adrikins. What's the matter?

Adrien: Hey, Chloé. Nothing.

Chloé: I see what this is about. You're jealous of Luka with Marinette, are you?

Adrien: No, Chloé, I'm not. I don't care who Marinette be with, I just want to be happy for her, but I can't be happy when Luka is here. Just wish it was me and not him. *Chloe think about something and she has an idea.*

Chloé: I have an idea

Chloé: I have an idea. Come with me. *She take his hand and go to an empty classroom.*