8 | You didn't get laid or something?

Start from the beginning

"I guess that's the case for your father, seeing that you're here, flesh and bone. Guess he forgot to used condom as well. Or did his penis too small to fit into one?"

This time Rodolphus can't help himself but clutching his stomach while laughing hard.

"Oh gods. You guys should really fuck each other. Turned that heat into flame" with that he walks away from there, leaving me and this creature alone.

I looked at her face and saw that smirk gone from her face and she glared at me.

"Say another word about my father and I'll kill you"

"Ooh I'm scared" I put my hands up in mocking way and the crazy bitch jumped on me unexpectedly that cause us to fall into the floor.

"Damn woman! You're so fucking heavy"

"Yeah? Maybe you're too thin, Malfoy. You can't handle a little more meat"

"Oh you don't want to know what I can handle, Wayland"

"Is that a challenge?"

Mustering all my strength, I grabbed her waist and quickly turned our position.

Now I'm hovering over her and she smirks at me.

"Was that supposed to amuse me?"

"No. But to remind you who's in charge here"

"And you think by being on top makes you in charge?"

"At least I'm not the one that's under"

This cause her to smirk and she tangled her legs at my waist, wriggling her waist purposely and I groaned.

If she doesn't stop doing that my friend will be awake anytime soon.

"Stop it!" I groaned and she chuckles.

"Being under has it perks, Malfoy. And who knows, I might wake little Malfoy"

She moves her hips again that cause my friend down there woken up from his sleep and stands proudly.

I groaned in shame while she whistles.

"Damn, little Malfoy is actually not little at all"

"Shut up! Stop moving your fucking hips and get your legs off of my body"

"Nah, I'm good. But I'd appreciate it if we moved this to somewhere softer. Preferably your bedroom" she trails her fingers at my neck and I leaned back.

"Don't touch me"

"Aww, why? You're getting hard by me but not letting me touch you?"

I forced to entangled her legs from my waist but the bitch tightens her gripped.

"Get off of me!"

"Not until you beg" she grins and frustrated, i put my hands on her neck.

"Ooh, he turns to be very kinky and demanding. I like this. I like this very much"

And there begins battle inside me.

Just fuck her already!

No! What about Ginny?

Well, Ginny's not here, is she?

No! I won't! I need to get the hell out of here

Come on, you haven't got a good fuck in months! Just get it done

What?! No!

She's pretty hot, tits bigger than Ginny's

Fuck! Don't make me lose my focus!