---------------------

The next day at school Asia kept getting these looks from boys, and she was annoyed by it.

"why they keep looking at you like that", Jayla asked. "I know we two of the baddest bitches but damn"

"I don't know", Asia answered.

"Ay, Asia", Mikey said.

Mikey is Jayla's boyfriend.

"Please tell me it ain't true", he asked.

"What?"

"You stripping??"

Asia was in shock. she looked around at the boys looking at her as she realized they were looking at her because of what she did last night.

"You're not saying anything. Why?", Jayla asked.

Mikey stood there with his mouth open.

"I'm leaving", Asia said.

"Asia, why didn't you tell me?", Jayla asked.

Asia sighs. " I wasn't thinking I just needed money", Asia said embarrassed. "I didn't think anyone from school would be there"

A boy walks up. "Ay Asia, them splits you did last night you tryna come to do that on a nigga?"

His friends in the background laugh and so does the boy.

Asia slaps him. "grow up, Kenny"

He touches his face. "damn... hoe"

"You going too far bruh", Mikey said.

"You damn right", Jayla said with her hands folded. "Asia ain't no hoe. We should be calling you that since you got an STI last month"

Mikey covers his mouth

"Shut the fuck up", Kenny said as he walked away.

Mikey starts to laugh.

"I didn't know that", Asia said.

"From that girl Sydney he was fooling with", she said.

"Damn", Asia and Mikey said at the same time.

------------------------

When Asia, Jayla, and Zay got off the bus, Zay pulled her to the side as Jayla went into the house.

"What this I hear about you stripping?", Zay asked. "I know it cant be true"

"I did.. for one night"

"For what? I know Josh aint let you do that shit." Zay stated.

"You right cause he didn't know. He does now though", she said.

"Why you do it", Zay asked.

"Don't ask me questions about my decisions please", Asia said. "thank you"

"You and Josh broke up or something?", he asked.

"Kinda like that", Asia said.

"Dang, what happened?"

"Nothing", she said. "Listen, tonight I may need to come to your house and work on this assignment. I need some quiet time away from Jayla's little ones.", Asia said.

"iight", he said. "I need a little help with mine too"

----------------------------

Later that night Asia and Zay were working on their projects.

"Ay, you got another pen?", Asia asked.

"Somewhere on my dresser", Zay answered.

Asia gets up and walks into his room. As she sees the marker she also shes a logo of a college and picks it up to read it.

"Do you see it?!", Zay yells from the living room.

Asia walks out of his room. "yea I see it. and this too", Asia said as she held up this letter. "Zay you got a full ride to play basketball at Duke???"

"See, why you going through my mail?", he asked.

"No don't change the subject. Zay why didn't you tell me?? This is great!", she said in excitement.

"Cause I ain't going", he said.

"I know you didn't just say that! Zay people dont too much get this opportunity out here, including me. You need to take this, while you can cause later you'll regret it" , Asia said.

"Nah"

Asia stood there with a shocked look on her face. "Are you serious right now??"

"Asia listen. Play ball is cool and all-"

Asia cuts him off, "for a team that could get you into the NBA!"

"BUT... I ain't smart enough for the actually college part" , Zay added.

Asia was to him and sits on the floor next to him. "You are smart Zay"

"Asia let's be real. I cheated my way through school", Zay said.

"Yea.. you're right", Asia said. "But it's never to late to take school serious when you get to college. Listen they'll have a lot of resources there for you when it comes to academics I'm telling you Zay"

Zay shakes his head and looks at his laptop.

Asia grabs his chin and makes him face her. "Zay stop. You are smart and you are hard working. You'll have so much opportunity in college", Asia smiles. "I believe in you"

Zay stares at her. "You think so?"

Asia stares at him."I know so"

"You know, since I met you. You know you the only one who ever encouraged me to do shit... well other than my mama"

"Well you need to hang around other people", Asia laughs.

Zay chuckles. "Well maybe I just need to hang with the people I love more"

Asia smiles. "I love you too Zay"

"Nah... like I actually love you asia... now on no friend shit", he said.

Asia stops smiling.

Zay grabs Asia's hand and holds it in his. "Everything about you"

Asia looks down

Zay lifts her head up. "And you don't have to love me back right now or ever. But I just wanted to tell you that"

Asia stares at him and starts leaning in. Zay starts leaning in too and they begin to kiss. Suddenly, Asia moves her hand on his shirt and pushes him back. And lays on top of him kissing him. Zay rolls over so her back is toward the floor and he picks her up as Asia wraps her legs around him as he walks to his room

TO BE CONTINUED....