When you realize that you might like him - Leo

The chapter you all have probably waited for. I just like to tease you ;) Enjoy!

---

You sat at lunch with your friend who had taken you phone and called Leo. Two other people say with you guys but you were to busy tapping words on your phone. Your friend had noticed since she sat next to you in your first two classes of the day.

"(Y/n), you've been texting that Leo guy for about a month now. Who is he? I don't believe he goes to this school."

You shake your head smiling like a fool. "Nope, he's homeschooled. I meet him through my cousin April. He's really cool. He does ninjutsu."

She nods her head with pursed lips. "Oh you mean like Kung-fu? Awesome,"

You shrugged. "Sure," you weren't about to correct her anyways besides you were to busy texting Leo. As you laugh at his response, your friend thought it would be funny to tease you a bit.

"Aww, does our (y/n) have a crush? That's so cute!" Suddenly you faced flushed red as the two others giggled.

You buried your face in your hands. "No, he's just a really good friend. He doesn't think of me in that way."

She rolls her eyes. "Sure he doesn't but admit it, you have a major crush on him."

You bit your lip. It was true, you were forming a huge crush on him but he only thought of you as a friend. Right?