When he texts you - Mikey

You starred at your phone. Okay you weren't trying to make yourself sound desperate, but you really, really, REALLY wanted Mikey to text you. It was Fall Break and let's just say you didn't have many friends. The only reason was your family but let's not get to deep into that.

"Maybe he already has a girlfriend or something, to busy to talk to someone like me." Placing you phone on vibrate, you switch your TV on, along with your PS3. "Okay, Ezio, it looks like you stuck with me." You see the Assassin's Creed pop up and you get started on whatever quest you were on the last time you played.

You made Ezio jump onto the roof and assassinate the guard up there, determined to get to the pigeon thingy. Suddenly your phone buzzed making you jump, throwing you controller in the air and making a loud thump on the ground. Looking at your phone your eyes lite up as you see a new number appear on the screen. With no hesitation, you unlock your phone.

Hey, (y/n). It's Mikey, the turtle from the skate park.

Wow, how many other turtles have you met? You roll you eyes at his silliness.

Mikey your the only turtle I've met. Silly Billy. :p

You could just hear him chuckling.

Well, I do have three other brother. You never know.

You eyes widen. There's more of them?! This is to awesome!

That's so cool! Maybe I can meet them some time. I have two whole weeks where I have nothing to do.

Really?! Maybe I can come over! What are you doing.

You look at Ezio standing over the guards dead body.

Nothing much, just playing Assassin's Creed.

His response didn't take long.

Dudette, I knew there was something I like about you! I'll bring over some of my games. Coming over now!

You smile as you read his text, then place your phone back beside you. Maybe Fall Break wont be so bad after all.