When he thinks of you - Mikey

Mikey button smashed trying to avoid getting killed by the Templars. You had allowed him to borrow you Assassin's Creed Brotherhood game and without your help he was failing epically.

"(Y/n)!! You didn't teach me how to play this stupid game!"

You laugh suddenly echoes in his ears.

"Don't worry, Mikey. The game isn't that hard once you figure out the controls."

He smiles at the sound of your voice. Spending Fall Break with you was the best ever. The both of you playing on all your different consoles, trying to go above and beyond like collecting all the heart pieces, or getting full synchronization but now fall break was over and you were back at school. Now he couldn't wait for the weekend to come along.

"I wish I never ever have to go to school. You have to follow the rules and all that beautiful jazz. It's so boring."

An image of you passes through his mind. You sat at a desk, (h/c) hair in two ponytails, kicking you converse back and forth. You wore a (color) tang top that was school appropriate and since it was cold out you had on a (color) jacket and to finish it all off was (color) leggings.

"Oh god, Mikey's got that look again." Donnie's voice snapped him out of his daydreaming.

"Don't bother with him. He's probably thinking about April." Ralph's comment made Mikey chuckle as they left him to his day dreaming.

"Nope," Mikey leaned back on the couch with his hands behind his head. "Something better."