When you confuse him - Mikey

So you were extremely excited because yesterday was the day that Dragon age: Inquisition came out and you were stoked. You had been waiting for it for months now and finally you could play it. Finally after and hour of installation, you could play it.

Your practically jumped in excitement as you entered character creation. You had known exactly what race you were going to be and what you would fight with. The cursor clicked on Elf, then on Mage and you watched as the first scene began. The explosion, your character getting up, then the actual creation of you character.

You spent nearly an hour working on her, making sure she was exactly the you wanted and she was gorgeous. Fair skin, purple eyes, white, silvery, wavy hair that fell to her shoulders. Her face looked young and you were proud of your achievement but what was going to be her name? You had no clue.

Immediately you started panicking then you called up Mikey.

"What's up, dudette ?"

"Mikey get over here it's an emergency!" You hang up before he can ask what was wrong not knowing that you were practically safe from harm.

Not to long after the call he breaks through your window. "(Y/n)?! Don't you dare lay a hand on her you shell bag?" He looks around and sees you at the computer looking at a elvish looking character.

"What should I name her?"

Mikey looked at you in disbelief. You had called him only to ask what you should name your character? But look at the amazing graphics!

"Cool game! What is it?"

You smile, he could never be mad at you for to long could he? "Dragon age: Inquisition. This is my character but I have no idea what to name her."

Mikey thought then remembered that one character from A game that you absolutely loved. "How about Anet? You seemed to really love that name,"

You practically burst as you wrapped your arms around Mikey's neck. "Omg, yes! I'll name her Anet! Thanks, Mikey!" You give a kiss on the cheek and return to you game, typing in your character's name. "Okay, Anet. Let's go!" You cheer, eyes sparkling as Miley watched you giggling at you silliness.

'She's so cute.'

Sorry it's been a busy week. Now i was able to finally publish this chapter and Anet is my character from Inquisition so yeah and this was inspired by me not being able to name her until I finally name her after my favorite character I made in another game and it did take an hour o make her.

I'll put a picture of her later if you want me to but I can't now since I'm at school. I would also like to thank you for all the comments, favorites, and follows you guys are the best! <3 Leonardo_Lover out!