First A/N of the Year!

Yeah, you probably hate me doing this, but I have two very important announcements for you.

1. School will be starting up soon, but I will try my best to update these stories, I will not abandon you guys, but keep in mind that I am working on three stories currently. This one, There and Back, and an original story called Journal of a Stranger which is on my other page. So be mindful and realize that three stories, and once I get most of those halfway done, I will go back to the one shots. For those who requested, I am soooo sorry, there is no excuse for why I have left you guys in the dark. I've just been busy, trying to get out of the fanfiction light and start an original story, please forgive me.

2. First chapter of There and Back is up, please look into it, I would love to here your inputs. It is based off in the future and might be confusing in the beginning, but hopefully that will clear away, the confusion.

Bonus:
3. The new voice actors of Leo, Seth Green, makes me happy because I know him as Joker from Mass Effect (who are my mass effect players?) so trust me, I was super happy when I heard his voice. Also the salamander (if that's what they are) commander with Raph's girlfriend, Mona Lisa, (who ships that by the way?) is voiced by the guy who is Admiral Anderson in the Mass Effect Games. (Did you guys who play the game catch that?) so I am extremely happy, especially with them paying homage to, not only the 1984 comics, 1987 tv series, but also the 2003 (my personal favorite) tv series, so nickelodeon has regained my respect that they sort of lost in the first season. I am loving the 2013 turtles, though I do question some of the shillings they are doing, but lets see how that turns out.

<3 you all!!