Introducing Karai - Leo

So just as a head up, some chapters will be short while others will be long. It just depends on the chapter. That's how I am setting it up. Long chapters are more important while the shorter ones are not as important.

Now you know. :)

<3 you all!!

---

At first, it was awkward, hanging out with Leo and slowly trusting him again but a few weeks later, everything was back to normal and you were extremely happy. School was going great, April had finally started dating some guy and Leo was the best boyfriend you could ask for.

Walking down the sidewalk, you held The Book Thief in your hand, your backpack filled with all sorts of movies and TV series that you thought Leo would enjoy. The sun was bright, the clouds were scattered and small. A perfect breeze blew through you hair and you couldn't help but smile. Everything was just right.

You hummed softly to yourself thinking about what movies you wanted to watch first. "So you're the girl that stole Leo's heart," you immediately stop in your tracks. That voice, it was so familiar... When you turned around your eyes met a familiar sight. It was the girl that kissed Leo. "I'm Karai and your boyfriend is a good kisser, by the way."

"I know," you said in a cold uncaring voice, you're face serious, body stance tense with your hands one your hips. "What's it to you?"

The girl shrugs as she walks around you but you don't move to follow her. "Nothing, really. Just wanted to tell you,"

You let out an annoyed sigh. "I know that better then you,"

She puts an arm around your neck. "Oh, do you?"

With a sudden build of confidence, you throw her arm off of you and glare into her eyes. "Yes, I do. I'm his girlfriend, not you. Now if you want to say something, say it now but all you ever will be to me is just some chic. Nothing more nothing less."

"So you don't think I'm some sort of rival?" She says with an amused look.

You scoff. "Why would I think that, I'm not you and you sure as hell ain't me." With that you walked away, leaving her shocked, along with yourself, you had no idea were the confidence came from but man did you like it.

Even when you entered the lair, you still felt the confidence pouring over you. Leo saw this as he walked towards you, giving you a kiss on the forehead. "You seem to be happy today," you nodded, placing your bag on the couch. "Are you going to tell me?"

"You know that girl who kissed you?" Leo's face nearly paled but you did notice as you dug through your movies. "Well I completely just stood up to her. It was awesome."

"Did she do anything to you?"

"Nope, just stood there acting all smug then getting owned!"

"(Y/n)," he forces you to face him. "Are you sure?"

You think for a moment. "Nope, nothing."

He looks at your eyes for a moment then pulls you into a hug. "Okay, that's good. I'm just glad she didn't touch you."

But what you forgot was that she did touch you, you just forgot...

---