Dancing - Leo

Music was playing loudly in your apartment and the neighbors were probably annoyed but right now, you didn't not just give a care in the world. Bon Jovi was playing and you just can't not turn the volume up for Bon Jovi.

Your were in the kitchen, cooking some cookies as you waited for Leo. It was the three month anniversary and you decided to celebrate it with cookies and Bon Jovi.

"You give love a bad name~" you sang, eyes closed as you rocked out to the music, a whisk in you hand, and because your eyes were closed and the music was so loud, you didn't hear or see Leo enter the kitchen.

It wasn't until he had wrapped his arm around your waist that you noticed he was there. Looking up, you gave him a bright smile. "Hey, sweetie. How's your day?"

Leo gives you a quick kiss on the forehead before taking the whisk from your hand, taking control of the baking. "Well seeing you always brighten me day," he chuckles, turning the music down a bit.

"That's so cliché," you joke, rolling your eyes playfully as you walked up to him and stole some cookie dough from the bowl. "But sweet."

You help him put the dough on the tray and stuck the cookies in the oven, setting the timer. As soon as you closed it up, Dancing in the Dark by Rihanna came on and you squealed in excitement.

"I love this song!" Without even thinking about it, you grabbed his wrist, pulling him close to you. Afterwards, you wrapped your arms around his neck while his hands where on your hips.

As the both of you swayed back and forth, you placed your foreheads together and just stared into each other eyes.

Leo moves one of his hands up towards your face and caresses your cheek. "You're so funny sometimes, (y/n)." He closes his eyes, and at that moment, you some how fell in more love with him. His face was calm and it was like he wasn't just looking at you but looking inside you, with his soul. "I love you," he says, a small smile on his lips as they drew closer to yours.

"I love you too, Leo." You reply, leaning forward, lips inches apart.

BEEP!

The sudden interruption made you both jump apart, your eyes drawn to the source. Leo chuckles as soon as he registers that it was the timer on the oven. "Looks like the cookies are done."

He looks over at you and sees that you're pouting. Chuckling a bit, he places a kiss on your nose, before turning his attention on the cookies.

You grumbled a bit. "Stupid cookies,"

---

So so so so so so sorry. I meant to publish these sooner but, yeah all of them were deleted and yea I totally was giving Wattpad the silent treatment... I'm such a bad writer.

Well I at least have my glasses now, a completely new pair so no more weak ones. The others should be up eventually, hopefully. Also if you have a song that you might want the others to dance to, tell me cause I don't listen to those romantic ones. I just can't handle them, like Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran, I really really loathe that song. I can't handle it in any way shape or form. It's a good song and it's sweet but yeah, I can't listen to it.

Haha, I'm just weird.

<3 you all!!