When you text him - Raphael

Fall Break, the thing you've been waiting for forever and now you had nothing to do for two weeks. It was day one and you were bored out of your mind. Vern was at work still trying to finish a big story that he and April were chasing. So top it all off you were alone, with nothing to do.

"I could always go outside and beat some thugs around. That always seems to entertain me for awhile," you say to no one in particular. "But it's not the same without Raph." It was true you had gotten use to the shell head and now it was hard for you to do any fighting alone without him.

You growled at the thought, were you becoming dependent on a guy? Oh heck no, that was going to change! Without a second thought you hop up from your bed, grabbed your phone, and shoved it into your back pocket of your pants. That's when you hear the sound of paper. Confused you pulled the phone and the paper out.

It was Raph's phone number! You glare at the piece of paper but you unconsciously plugged his information in and began to text him.

Hey Raphael, it's me!

You laughed a little at yourself the only other person you texted was Vern and that was on rare occasions.

(Y/n)?????

At his reply, you began to feel a little mischievous.

The one and only!

You could practically imagine him chuckling at you response.

Lol, well now I have you information plugged into my phone. Any plans this weekend.

Of course he would ask that and you couldn't tell him no. You really liked Raph, as a friend of course. It kind of was boring when you had nobody to flirt with carelessly while fighting.

I have nothing for two weeks, Hot Shot. I am completely free.

On the other side Raph smirked as he read your text. Hot Shot? Well of course he could be for you.

See you tonight at nine. It's a date. ;)

He smiles as he reads your response.

That depends on who wins. ;)

He smirked as he responded, he really loved how he could be himself around you.

It's going to be me.

You roll your (e/c) eyes.

In your dreams. :p