Chapter 30

Becky's POV

The wedding date we had closer and since we had been so busy on the road, we haven't really been as focused on the wedding as we should've been.

I hired a wedding planner so most of the stress was off of me which I was glad for. Being a brat wasn't really me but the amount of stress if I had been planning alone would've definitely turned me into a bridezilla. All I really was doing now was approving stuff and saying what I did and didn't like. The planner was responsible for making it all happen and although I insisted otherwise, Seth said that he would be paying for all the financial aspects of the wedding.

We had decided on an outdoors wedding and the reception would be indoors. We decided the wedding would be September 18. That was the day Seth found Emmery on his doorstep which led to all of this. I like to say fate brought us together but Seth and his atheist ass claims it was just a coincidence everything worked out.

Anyways today I was going dress shopping with my bridesmaids Sasha, Bayley, and my maid of honor Charlotte.

They begged me to let them each choose a dress so here I was half naked in a silk robe, making small talk with the lady helping me as they chose out dresses.

"So do you have a specific style in mind" she asked.

"I'm thinking maybe like a classic, maybe boho vibe? I'm not sure, it's going to be an Autumn wedding if that's any help. It's going to be outdoors" I told her.

"Aww that's so cute, I love that. All the burgundy and orange is so beautiful" she said.

I chuckled, "yeah I'm going to be dying my hair light brown so I don't clash with the leaves" I said referring to my pale orange hair.

"WERE READY!" Charlotte said barging in with Sasha and Bayley on her trail, dresses in hand.

"About time" I retorted.

"You say that now but you're going to love them" Charlotte said.

I tried on a couple dresses and they looked nice but they weren't the one for me. It wasn't until I tired on the fifth dress that I knew this was the one. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror before walking out to show the girls.

"AHHHH Becks it looks gorgeous!"

"This is the one!"

"Oh my God marry me instead of Seth!"

They brought out a veil to match the dress and I heard Charlotte sniffle. Instantly the tears I was trying to avoid burned my eyes and soon were spilled.

"Guys you're going to make me cry... damn now I'm crying" Bayley said.

"Why are we all crybabies" Sasha said sniffling her tears with a chuckle.

"So Becky are you saying yes to the dress?"

I grinned widely, seeing slightly blurry due to the tears.
"I'm saying yes to the dress!"

"AAHH she picked my dress! Beat that Char!" Sasha bragged.

"I'm maid of honor, beat that!" Chat retaliated.

"Guys!" Bayley and I said at the same time making all of us laugh.

———

It was finally the big day. No more jokes, I was actually getting married to my best friend and I couldn't have been happier and luckier.

The make up artist was putting the finishing touches on me as the hair stylist did the same.