Chapter Thirty Two.

Start from the beginning

When the elevator doors opened, Xavier took off. Needless to say, he had dragged me out behind him, when we reached his car. He opened the door for me and rushed to get in. The ride to his place was quiet and filled with side glances from him, his hand never left my thigh. I thought the tension between us would've died down, but the wait only seemed to build on it.

"Don't look so tense." Xavier said as we pulled up into his driveway, without another word he got out to open the door for me and lead the way to his front door. With his hand in in mine, he continued inside. Taking our shoes off at the door, then into the kitchen.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" He asked, opening a bottle.

"Yes, thank you." I said walking over to the island, I looked around the modern kitchen. "When did you move out your father's house?"

"About a week after he signed his resignation letter." Xavier handed me the glass.

"Wow that is a while back." I couldn't help but feel bad, I was mostly to blame for their whole family fight. "How is this going to work?" I asked hoping to change topics. Wordlessly Xavier moved closer to me.

"Usually this happens without clothes." He said playing with the hem of my shirt. His hand moves slowly towards the last button and unbuttoned it.

"Go on." I said playfully.

"And only on occasion in the kitchen." Xavier spoke whilst still undoing my shirt. His hands moved unnervingly slow. When he had finished, Xavier ran his fingertips up my exposed skin. Taking my shirt off completely, moving back down to the zipper of the skirt, he let it drop to the floor. This was one of the moments that I was glad to be wearing matching underwear. Xavier held my hand and guided me out the kitchen and into what I assumed was his room.

Once inside, he sat me down on the bed and took off his shirt. Slowly he knelt before me and parted my legs, I watched as his hands glided up to my panties and only traced the hemline. My sexual frustration was making me rather impatient. Xavier smirked, showing he knew exactly what he was doing to me.

"Xavier please don't make me beg." I more moaned then actually spoke. This only bringing home more satisfaction.

"I enjoy it when you beg." Xavier said leaning down to kiss my inner thigh. "Do it again for me." He kissed again, moving closer to my soaking core.

"Xavier ... please..." it was getting more and more difficult for me to form a sentence as he neared closer to my heat. Xavier finally complying with my request, slowly laid me down. His lips met mine, this kiss was not like the ones before. It was filled with a hunger that only made me crave him more. My hands roamed his bare body, making my way to his belt buckle. Xavier caught my hands before I could attempt anything. I let out a frustrated sigh as he broke the kiss. I lay back with my eyes closed, biting my lip to try and stop myself from sound like a sailor. At this point if he kept up this game I would just walk out. Much to my pleasure, I felt Xavier remove my underwear.

"I do not think I have ever met a more impatient kitty." Xavier taunted. All I could do was glare at the man, who was not in eye level with my heat. The death glare quickly vanished when I watched him lick between my folds. I completely lost my breath as his tongue slid over my clit. My brain went into complete shut down as he repeated the action over multiple times.

My body was now only responding to his actions. I had lost control of my own movements, my back arched at the sudden finger being inserted. I bit my lip holding back the moans that were stuck in my throat. My legs instinctively closing as he started to pump his hand, my head rolled back when Xavier forced my legs open. I was lost in the unbelievable pleasure that I was experiencing. A tight ball started to from in my stomach and it was only getting tighter the faster Xavier licked and pumped. My legs twitched when I felt him curl and twist his finger inside of me. I felt as if I was going into overdrive as he inserted another finger. The ball at my centre was at the limit, I felt myself become undone. Xavier did not move from his position, he waited for my orgasm to subside. My toes curled as he licked my folds once more. My breath was uneven, and my body was still trying to recover from the events that had just played out, I closed my eyes to try and calm myself. I flinched when I felt Xavier run his fingertips up my thighs.

"You taste so sweet, kitty." His voice gave my skin dance, I had not realised Xavier was hovering above me till I opened my eyes. "You make such cute noises." He joked, making me feel completely embarrassed. I was at a loss for words. Xavier stands and looks down upon my almost naked body, with "that-grin" on his face. I looked him over, if I was not already flustered this sure did the job. His body tone and well sculpted, my eyes trailed over his abs and down his V-line. Even without him being naked, I could tell that he was big.

"You are playing unfair here, Xavier." I finally spoke, Xavier cocked an eyebrow at me. I sat upright and nodded to his pants. With a smile he took it off but left his boxes on, much to my disappointment. "Not fair." I complained.

"But it is little kitty, you still wearing that." Looking at my chest. "Now play fair." He demanded.

"Make me." I had no idea why I had said that, but my brain cognitive function was not functioning. Before I knew what was going on, Xavier was holding me down. Lust filled eyes looking down at me.

"You don't have to do anything." He cooed before proceeding to lake off my bra himself, leaving me completely naked Infront of a man for the first time. Without another word he kissed me passionately before moving down my jaw and neck, a soft moan escaped when he came to the bow where shoulder meets my neck. I felt his smirk against my skin as he continued to suck, bite and tease the flesh of my neck before continuing pass my collarbone and to the valley between my breast. He took one nipple into his mouth and teased the other. Between the biting, sucking, pinching and twisting, I was a moan mess. He continued this action for a few more minutes before stepping back to remove his boxes, revealing his large erection. Xavier looked over my body, seeming pleased at how he had affected me and smirked before dragging me to the edge of the bed. He positioned himself at my entrance, rubbing his tip between my folds and playing against my clit.

Xavier lifted my left leg onto his shoulder and pushed his tip in, I had not told him that this would be my first time with a man. So, I assume that he assumes otherwise. I wince and he pushes himself deeper into me. Xavier let out a low groan as he pushed all the way in, causing me to arch my back. Slowly he leans forward, with my leg still on his shoulder, putting his weight on his elbows and making my knee touch my shoulder.

"Fuck you're so tight." He said before he started to thrust, pain shot through my centre causing my back to arch more. Xavier moaned as he pulled back and thrusted forward slowly. "You are so wet." He began to pick up the pace, by now the pain had subsided and all that was left was undeniable pleasure.

"Xavier." I moaned, which he seemed to enjoy as he thrusted harder as I spoke. The room filled with the sound of sink hitting sink and my moans, the sent of sex was strong. I felt myself become undone and my walls clenched around Xavier's dick. He pulled out and flipped me to all fours, slightly pushing down so that my ass was higher and my head on the sheets before he re-entered. Without missing a beat, Xavier's rhythmic thrusting continued, and I gripped the sheets. No amount of word could explain the pleasure I was experiencing, the tightness int my core started to build up again and I know that he was going to have me squirting all over him again. My moans became louder and my breath quicken before I had experienced another orgasm, once again Xavier pulled out.

This time Xavier had me saddle him, slowly I pushed down, allowing his entrance into me. "Hold it there for a moment." Xavier said holding onto my hips, he slowly guided my hips up and down. Slowly bringing my movements to tempo. I hovered above him, beginning to pick up pace. I began to rock my hips so that his dick kept hitting my G-spot as I rode put my orgasm. His grip on my hips tightened enough to leave marks, which I did not mind at all. I began to feel his dick twitch inside of me, Xavier quickly switched our positions to where he was on top and thrusted harder and faster into me. Sending me completely over the edge again, my walls clinched around him as I clawed his back. I called out his name as I came. This time Xavier did not pull-out, he quickened his pace and his thrusted became sloppy and out of beat, until he had reached his peek. Xavier pulled out and exploded over my abdomen.

Xavier dropped down next tp me, both of us out of breath. "Fuck... that...was the...best sex I have ever had."

"That was my first time." I said not looking at his reaction. "I am going to take a shower." I said grabbing his shirt off the floor and heading to the bathroom.