Chapter Twenty Eight

Veronica's pov.

My uncle explained the whole situation to me, Skylar said want leverage over my grandfather inorder to try and take over. But as you can see he failed. Miserably. He also said that the bastard wasn't dead yet, everyone agreed that I should be the one to choose his fate. Not gonna lie, I was actually hoping that I would be the one to do it. Although, my uncle did say he was torture abit. Just to make an example for his men. "Family is everything." He told me.

The doctor came for a checkup this morning, she said to stay in bed as much a possible but she knew that wasn't possible and also advised not getting hit or lifting anything heavy.

"Dont worry doc." Xavier said smiling. "I'll take good care of her." He walked the doctor out. He has not left my side since the whole... Confession thing. Damn what was I thinking!? I buried my face in my hands. Slowly I got out of bed, standing in the middle of the room for a moment as I wait for it to stop spinning. Before I could take another step, Xavier walked in.

"Are you out of your mind?" He rushed over to me. "The doctor just said stay in bed, why are you walking around?" Xavier's then proceeded to lift me off the floor.

"I need to take a piss." I replied and pointed to the door.

"You have a bed pan." Was his answer.

"Disgusting!" I shouted in my best attempt to sound Scottish. "There is no way, I refuse. Take me to pee now!" I demanded, admittedly sounding like a brat. Sighing he walked over to the  bathroom and she me down before it.

After opening the shower I went to pee, as I waited for it to warm up.

"That doesn't sound like the toilet." Xavier announced.

"No shit Sherlock." I said stripping of the hospital gown I had been wearing for two days now, I was starting to feel disgusting. I reached my hand out under the water to check if it was hot enough.

Stepping into the shower I looked at my body as the dried blood washed away. I looked horrible. As if I had a wrestling match with Edward Scissor hands. I covered my mouth to try and hide the sob that had escaped, my heart felt as if it was burning. I hated looking at myself before, right now I just hate being me. I don't understand why my luck is so completely fucked. This was yet another experience I would never forget. Suddenly I could feel that maniacs hand all over me. I turned of the cold water and the heat burn off the feeling. I stayed like this for ten minutes before closing the water, jumping out I wiped the steam off the mirror

I looked at myself, my olive tanned skin was now hinting at red. The cuts where starting to heal but it didn't take away from how hideous it made me look and feel. Damn I hated feeling so pathetic. How can i bounce back from this? I could see myself shaking, I was about it have a panic attack. Quickly I wrapped a towel around my nakedness and stepped out. Xavier sat on the bed and looked at me worriedly.

"Are you ohk?" He asked. Without a word I ran into his arms, his whole body tensed at my sudden action. Slowly he hugged back. I could feel myself calming down. We stayed like this for a while before I pulled away.

"Take off your shirt." I demanded.

"What?" Xavier stepped back.

"Please give me your shirt." I said nicer.

"Why?" Damn he asks stupid questions.

"To cover my naked body." I gestured to the towel that was currently covering my body. Xavier cleared his throat and turned his head, unbuttoning his shirt. I couldn't help be stare. This man was so God damn sexy, I can completely understand why most of the women at the office drool over him. He was built like a god, his slow movements were complete torture. Only revealing so little of his caramel skin each time a button was undone. 

The tension in the room seemed to rise as the silence was all that filled it, I wanted to touch him. To feel his bare skin, my body reacted before mind had. Lightly I stepped closer to him and reached out my hand. I heard Xavier gasp as my hand made contact with his chest, opening my hand over his heart. I was surprised at how hot his skin was, slowly I grazed my fingertips down his chest. Over his pectoral, down his sternum, onto his abs and only stopping at his abdomen. I traced his V-line up to his ribs. Xavier did nothing to stop me, he seemed to rather enjoy my touch.

"Miss Winters." Xavier groaned, bringing my attention to his face. "Please don't tease me so."

"This is not teasing, Mr Black." I said smiling at him, it was not time to make him pay for all times he hand me on my wits.

I pushed him back against the bed and slowly stalked towards him. Xavier visibly tenses as I saddle him, he tries not to look anywhere but my eyes. His eyes were mesmerising, I could stare into them all day. Raising my hands to his shoulders, I take my time to pull his shirt off. He follows my movement as if it was going to be the death of him. Placing my hands on his chest I lay him down and bring my lips to his.

"Don't blink." I whisper against his lips. Xavier's breath hitched as I kissed down his jaw onto his neck. I felt him being his hands to my waist, he gripped tightly and rubbed himself against my exposed core. A husky moan escaped his lips. I was enjoying his reaction to my body. His hands traveled towards my ass, as I put my lips to his.

Xavier licked my lip, asking for permission. I playfully denied him, with one swift movement. Xavier slipped a finger into my now soaked nether region. I gasped, allowing him to taste every part of me. My plan... Well that is in its shits. Not that I am complaining.

Xavier broke contact, both of our lips and his hand. I flipped us to where he was hovering over me, to say I feel exposed would be a complete understatement.

"I advise that you don't start a game you can't finish, Miss Winters." His voice was raw and low, I could feel myself getting wetter just from hearing it. In all my twenty four years of living, I have never desired a man as much as I do Xavier. I don't know what I am doing but what I did next shocked both of us. I held him member in my hand and started to stroke him. Xavier dropped from his hands to his elbows. I reached around his neck, with my free hand, and kissed him once again. This man's lips were like a drug and I didn't mind being addicted.

The door swang open and both our heads snapped in its direction. "Fuck!" Riley turned around to look at the door. "I just brought you some clothes." She waved the bag behind her. Xavier still hasn't moved from above me but instead shifted his weight to one side and used his free hand to rubbed my core. My eyes widened and he mouthed for me to reply.

"It's ohk..." My voice got stuck in my throat as he thrusted not one but two fingers into me. "You can just leave them... There." I bit my lip trying not moan and in a second Riley was gone. Xavier thrusted into me once again and made the 'comehere' motion. Arching my back, I gripped his hair and but my lip harder trying not to moan.

"Is everything ohk, Miss Winters?" He asking trying to sound coy. I glared at him but all he did was smile and thrust faster. I was in total disarray, my mind could not comprehend the ecstasy that my body was going through. Xavier brought his lips to my neck and began to kiss, suck and bite. He moved to the curve where my neck meets a shoulder and I couldn't take it anymore. A moan escaped my lips and I could feel him smirk against my skin. He abused that spot while simultaneously doing magic with his fingers. I was becoming undone, a moaning mess. I was at the edge of my climax, when my uncle walked in.

Xavier stopped moving but kept his finger inside me. My uncle just stared, I feel as if it was just to make things more awkward. I was livid, I grabbed the nearest thing to me and chucked it at him.

"Get out!" I shouted, easily he caught the pillow and walked out laughing. Frustrated I pushed Xavier off me and pointed to the door. I held down the towel with my other and and looked at the floor.

"Oh, come one baby." Xavier laughed lightly. "Let finish off, ehy?" I was so ready to punch this man.

"I will invert your ribcage." I threatened. Xavier kissed my head before leaving. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed and jumped like a child. Is this what I feels like to be sexually frustrated?! Because is fucking sucks.