chapter 18 start of something new

Fang looked at Creed and noticed pointed ears pushing his hood up just a little he walked over and got next to him before anyone could notice it as well " uh Creed! You might want to either calm down or fix your hood!" He said he turned and felt his hood what the... He wondered " Midnight come here now!" She turned and walked over to Creed " what is it...? " She was asking until she looked up and takes a deep breath inward as quietly as she could " your Wolfblood Creed; it's getting stronger!" She whispered " how do I get these to go away! " He whispered back angrily pointing to a pair of wolf ears. She is taken back for a moment and recollects herself " when did that happen?" She asked he replied, " I'm not sure I heard and felt the wind change, then I heard low shallow breathing like someone was losing too much blood."

Midnight nodded and told him " yeah I felt a sudden change in the wind as well! Creed you have to calm down before you turn back around!" He took some breaths and the ears disappeared as he turned around to talk to his crew " ok everyone looks like we are going to have to cut the sleep short we have to get back to the village! After that encounter, something is not sitting right." As they packed what little gear they had, one of Elphia's watchers ran up " Creed sir I was out doing a quick run around and noticed a puff of heavy black smoke in the north towards the village." They were about 3 hours out from the village, when Creed looked over a hill he saw the smoke " ok brotherhood listen up! We may have the biggest fight on our hands yet. Whatever that warning was earlier. It was not a normal warning so we need to be careful when we get to the village!" He told them all, then he spoke up in a stern deep voice" This is going to be our land, we are to be there to help those in need. We are going to liberate these lands if we fall we fall together. We all fight together as one, wolves, and assassins today is the day we fight off the king's army. If not today then we will liberate tomorrow. Either way, we stand together." The wolves howled, Saku, and Fang put their fists up in the air and yelled:" to the brotherhood!" Creed turned and said, " for the brotherhood!"

He started to run then stopped when he heard the sound * boom, boom, boom, boom* war drums he thought who is pounding war drum... As he looked towards the way they had just come. It was a few ice trolls with war drums pounding away as they walk, Creed turned back ok then he thought again, Saku walked up to Creed " go ahead Creed they can keep up!" He nodded and they ran. The war drums banged louder, faster, it didn't take long for them to get less than a mile away. Creed saw five army scouts with torches in one handgun in the other " Creed! Throw your ancestor blade forward!" Midnight yelled. He felt a rush of power from somewhere, Creed looked to the side his new blade was on and saw ten celestial assassin spirits all with their blades out " CREED NOW!" Midnight yelled, he threw his hand forward and with an alarming force a spirit blade lunched out towards the scouts. One by one the five scouts fell, the spirit blade then vanished.

Creed stopped and one after the other the rest of the crew stopped behind him, Midnight walked up next to Creed mouth open in shock " well I wasn't expecting that" Creed said. There was one other scout off to the side that saw the other five fall without a sound, but this was no ordinary scout this was the same one that warned Creed and the crew. He vanished to go tell the king what had just happened, " what was that? How did my blade slice through time and air like that?" Creed asked Midnight she replied," remember when I told you that that was your ancestors' blade." He nodded she continued" well what you just saw was your ancestors giving you a taste of the power you will possess." The village came out of hiding as Creed shouts to the crew " everyone get some water now and get these fires out!" They scrambled around grabbed jugs of water and began getting the fires out.

Saku and Fang walked up next to Creed " I have a really bad feeling Creed" Saku said, Fang agreed and said, " yeah Creed same here!" They were right Creed began getting the same type of feeling just before and townsman walked up to them " um excuse me gentleman; when the guys were here they took a few people over to the tall grass and.... and...." Saku looked at him " well spit it !" He continues" they cut the heads off and burnt them!" Saku's arm began to light up bright, his eyes turned a different shade of blue his ancestor blade began humming. " The king will pay for this, he will lose everything. He wants to attack innocent unarmed people then he's going to be dealt with in severe punishment!" He said angrily " HEY SHADOW JACK OFF, SHOW YOURSELF I KNOW YOUR WATCHING!" He yelled. The shadow messenger appears " how dare you call me out, you know what is going to happen!" He responded before vanishing again. He snapped to Creed "tell me we are going after these... these...... false hope-giving morons!" Creed put his hands up " now Saku listen to the voice of reason, you know that if we do that now well over half of us will not come back." He replied with an attitude" forget the voice of reason!" Slinging his hand off to the side " this voice of reason is going to get us all killed, we are unstoppable we are assassin's chosen by the ancestors with these new blades!" Creed got up in Saku's face " now you listen here Saku I AM the leader here not you. When I say wait I mean wait, capuche!" Saku grunted in frustration and walked off Fang went after him " hey Saku wait up. Listen brother your not alone in this ok. There are others here, we are a brotherhood. We are going to be heading out soon to meet the army!" He told Saku " really. Ok good! " He replied. " Ok people listen up, gather your things for today we end this war." Creed said.

The Last Hybrids Realm (Book 1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara