chapter 15 fatal disagreement

Saku sat there listening to Shuma's words letting it go in one ear and out the other until he said " you have been quite a nuisance to my growing tribe so I have forbidden them from attacking you until I give the word. So with everything that has been said will you join us?" Shuma asked, Saku sat there thinking about it he wants me to join him so he can overpower everyone and everything he thought " come on Saku I haven't got all day I have things to do! Will you join us or not?" He hollered at Saku, he looked at Shuma " one; you need to not holler or yell at me, two; I will not join you, and three you will pay for what you and your slaves have done to others!" Saku stood up and said. Shuma laughed " oh please what are you going to do? Nothing! Yeah, that's right I said nothing you were weak when in the tribe and you're weak now. I will smash you just like I smashed everyone else that's gotten in my way!" Saku took a step closer to Shuma "what do you mean I was weak in the tribe? Explain yourself!"

Saku demanded with a Stern tone, so Shuma began explaining what he meant " no need to get your garments in a twist, sit down Saku and I'll tell you! You see ur father or the chief of the Iceo tribe had found me when I was lost in the Icelandic wonderlands, I was so little and fragile. He was searching for something not sure what though, then he came across me. ' what are you doing out here all alone like this? ' he asked me, and my just being a small runt at that time all I could do was spit and whine. So he picked me up took me home and fed me, within months I was growing bigger than the others and taller so he put me in a tall cave, the tallest one he had. Year after year after year I watched as he loved you, had you trained, treated you like a son like I've always wanted. Did that happen? NO, IT DID NOT!" His voice rumbled across the ground and the sides of the mountains " instead I was put into that cave and fed like an animal. Then you were kicked out because you kept getting angry, a year after you were gone he couldn't keep me fed. They ran out of cattle and livestock, he just couldn't keep up with my growing so I got tired of the excuses; oh I'll find more, I'll take another journey to find more food. As he was walking out the cave I grabbed him and smashed him against the wall, I walked out and swatted everyone else either against the mountainsides or sent them flying. I did that with the other 10 troll tribes, so what you see here is all that's left and they are multiplying. I will have an army soon then everyone will bow before me."

Saku's blood begins to boil and his shoulder is burning by now, he turns away looks at his left shoulder, and notices an Icelandic tribal tattoo that is a light blue growing more. What is this? It's growing from the inside he thought before turning around. He clenches his fists " so YOU killed my family just to gain power?" He asked Shuma. He laughed and said, " to gain power ha ha ha no, I did it because I was tired of all the crap I got while everyone else got treated right." He paused for a minute putting a hand around his chin then continued" well ok yeah your right I did it for power and to show everyone who the real king should be!" Saku was getting more upset the more he kept talking " you know Shuma I'm done talking to your big, hairy, power kicking, ego bullshit!" Saku without warning grabbed a throwing knife and launched it through the air stuck in into Shuma's right shoulder. He noticed his wolf head glowing, put his hand over, and felt it move. A loud piercing screaming howl came from the blade slicing through the air, Shuma and the others putting their hands over their ears as soon as the howl happened. Within a few seconds, the sound stopped " what the hell Saku, are you trying to shatter our ears?" One of the cowering trolls said while running past him. Shuma looked at Saku and growled, " now you die!" He threw his huge hand down, Saku jumped out of the way " you can try Shuma, you may be big and tall but I've changed. I'm not the same little wimp you used to know!"

Shuma laughed swinging his other hand, catching Saku off guard. Saku almost losing his balance slides back his eyes glowing almost to a dark blue with white lines down the middle, his tattoo growing by minute somehow making him stronger. Shuma takes a big step and Saku jumps out of the way before he was smashed, " you know you need to learn how to wash your feet!" He antagonized Shuma. Shuma growls and swings again* swoosh* Saku ducks and rolls across the ground behind Shuma, he runs up and punches Shuma as hard as he could in a light pink spot " ow!" Shuma turns grabbing his side where Saku punched him " how can I feel that? No one has ever been able to hit me and I feel it!" He said, Shuma slammed his hand down catching Saku at the shoulder almost pulling his arm off, he noticed Saku's arm " that's not... no, it can't be! Your, you got to be the unspoken ice chief, the one that your father spoke of! No wonder why I don't feel indestructible!" Saku looked at him dumbfounded" enough talking power-hungry prick!" Shuma swung again this time for Saku's midsection he jumped back began looking around at his surroundings, noticed a tent slanted towards the ground he ran jumped up ran along the side of Shuma he tried to follow Saku but was just too big. Saku jumped off the side about the time Shuma plunged his arm through the tents and platforms, landed on his back threw about fifteen punches before getting slung around and to the ground, and punched a few times. Shuma was amid another hit when Saku rolled out of the way looked at his arm, the tattoo was done ok let's see what this tattoo means he jumped up on Shuma's arm when it came down. He threw his arm up throwing Saku up as he was grabbing his leg to end him, Saku kicked his hand brought his arm with the tattoo around, his arm turned solid ice when *wham* his hand crashed into the top of Shuma's head, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he fell. Saku was still standing when Shuma fell his arm had turned back to the tattoo and begun glowing, the rest of the trolls was watching the intense fight, once it was done they all gasped. One of them said out loud " All hail ice chief!" And they all began chanting "all hail ice chief!".