chapter 9 big battle

As Creed and Saku walked back to the chapel, they ran into some hunters " well, well, well look who we have here boys! Creed we have a large bounty for you dead or alive." Said the hunter. He looked at the one that spoke, this must be the second in command he thought " I don't know why you would have a bounty for me, I haven't done anything that didn't need to be done" he replied, the hunters looked at each other and laughed " we have orders to bring you and your freak dogs back if that means we have to kill them too then so be it!" Once Creed was told this he felt his blood beginning to boil "You will not harm or touch any of my crew or my packs!" He said sternly. The stone that he had picked up, starts to pulse again, this time was different, this time it feels like his blood is moving faster than normal. The hunter sees Creed getting upset " oh poor little thing, what are you going to do stab me with your blade. Ha... I will hunt every last one of you and your freaks down, starting with the ones in town. There are about ten to fifteen of my men just watching their every move and waiting for a signal.

You see I have men everywhere and all I have to do is a whistle, and a signal gets sent to town. Then your friend and freak dogs are as good as dead." His vision starts getting clearer, he starts seeing everyone in red or blue. His friends he's blue and the hunters he sees red, it's like his vision is telling him who is the enemy. Saku looks at him and is getting ready to try and calm the situation when he sees Creed's eyes turning a yellowish color with black slits down the middle. " What's going on with your eyes Creed?" He asked him. " Look at your blade Saku!" He replies. Saku looks down and sees the wolf head eyes lighting up red, what in the hell he thought. " Big mistake saying all that to me! You must be second in command." Creed told the hunter who was laughing and pulling out a gun. " Yeah so what if I am, I still have power." He told Creed pointing the gun at Saku * BANG* as he pulls the trigger, Saku lifts his hand and *whoosh* as the sound of ice freezes the bullet. " What the hell, no one told me about you! Why didn't anyone tell me about this one, huh, why!?" The hunter said aloud looking at the others. Creed grabs three of his knives and throws them (whoosh) as they spin threw the air, one misses the second in command. He moves his head as the knife spins past him feeling the air, (crack) one the knives lodges into the hunters' skull between the eyes. He looks at Creed in disbelief points the gun at him " how in the hell did you do that? No one is that good at aiming but me and my leader." He said.

As more of the hunters come from behind the trees, some jump down from their post, Creed hollers at the other Wolfpack behind him " Leave no hunter standing! " He says to the alpha, the alpha of the silver heart pack howls and Saku looks around, sees about 50 wolves coming out of the wooded area behind them. " Holy mother of....." He began to say before Creed yelled at him " are you going to help or just stand there?" He asked as his blade slices a hunter's side and kicks another coming up from the side oh right he thought as he ran towards a hunter raising a gun to Creed he launched himself at the hunter, wrapped his arms around the hunters' abdomen and squeezed (Crunch). The hunter gets tackled and he yells in pain as his ribs are being broke, when they land on the ground Saku jumps up and throws a punch at the hunters' head*snap* his head flings back and his neck breaks. He looks at Creed who just shoved his blade through the second to last hunter he was fighting, " go find the leader Saku !" Creed yells. Saku runs towards the horizon picking up some throwing knives on the way, and stops at the edge of a 50-foot drop off the cliff. The last hunter turns to Creed, he is close enough to get one hit across the side of Creed's face. Creed almost loses his balance from the punch, catches himself, turns, and slices his throat almost cutting his head off. He looks at the silver heart pack, they are almost done with their group of hunters. Saku whistles and Creed looks as he is pointing down the cliff, Creed runs over, stops just at the edge and looks down with his eyes still allowing him to see red and blue. He points " there in the middle of the group !" Saku looks towards the center of the group " ok so how are we going to get down there?" He asked Creed "we jump into that haystack right there!" He replied while pointing down.

The alpha of the silver heart pack yells" long live the creed!" He turns and looks at the pack they gasp and asked the alpha" why are his eyes like that?" The alpha looks, being taken back by what was seen it's Wolfblood she thought. With a loud voice almost as one, the pack yelled "Wolfblood!!" Creed jumps and Saku jumps after " you crazy son of a..." As they glide downward the hunters hear an eagles call, about twenty feet from the ground Creed pulls throwing knives from his belt and throws three. Three of the farthest hunters fall to the ground with knives in their foreheads, just before Creed lands in the haystack, he throws three more knives. He jumps out of the stack assassinating two more hunters, one of the hunters looks and runs at him Creed ducks *swoosh* just as a blade swings at him his blade sticks the hunter up the sternum and through the chest. He falls, Saku throws two knives, and killed two more hunters. There were about ten more hunters between him and the leader Creed takes off at run feeling power running threw his veins, he still had more knives so he grabbed all that he could, which was 8 more, he threw them and eight hunters went down. He jumps stabs both hunters through the head, with him and the leader left. Saku walked up, Creed held up a hand " Saku stay back he's mine!" His blade gauntlet glows an eerie red as the leader pulls out a sword " you killed all my men with ease, I will not be that easy!" He told creed.

Creed grinned pulling out a wolf sword, the eyes of the small wolf head began lighting up as he was pulling and an inscription on the sword stated " Wolfpack protectors" was lighting up as well. The leader swung his sword (swish) just beside Creed's arm, bringing it back around towards his head *clang* the two swords come together. " The only way your going to kill me is catching me off guard, and that's not going to happen," Creed told him, he laughed and threw a punch Creed dodged the punch brought his blade up and jabbed him in the side. He stumbled backward grabbing his side " what the hell are you?" He asked as he was getting mad. He swung his sword again, Creed swung his wolf blade cutting the leader's sword in half he spun around flicked his hand, his blade flung out and sliced the leader's leg. He falls and Creed brought the wolf sword around cut the leaders' handoff and stabbed him in the shoulder "AAHH!" He yelled he attempts to bring his gun up after he knees Creed and kicks him away. He falls backward flipping back to his feet, the leader charges him " you will not defeat me!" He yells as he loads a bullet into the chamber. Creeds wolf blade lights up brighter just as the leader is within range Creeds spins to the left flips the blade to where the handle is facing downward, and swings the blade sideways slicing his abdomen, he stops suddenly grabbed his midsection after dropping the gun *gasping for air* and falling to the ground " No... You... Can't... Win..... Like... Thi" As he falls to his face " No one ever threatens my family!" Creed says as he slides the blade back into its sheath.