chapter 4 the initiation

Midnight looks up at Creed and asked him "what took you so long" ~cough~ just kidding." Then telling them both " thank you."
"I'm sorry I wasn't there to keep you from getting hit midnight." Creed tells her, " it's fine you can't be everywhere at once; I was unaware of those things, so I didn't know what to expect," Midnight tells Creed. Feeling a little relieved, Creed nods and starts walking away, " and at least you kept me from dying all the way, Creed," Midnight told him. Saku walked up next to Creed " so anything else come up yet? " He asked Creed, " not yet; we do, however, have another matter to attend to." Saku feeling anxious about what was to come, " what would that be?" He asked, not realizing that that battle has shown Creed who's side Saku is on and that he has earned the trust of Creed for now; he was going to initiate Saku ice into the brotherhood. Even though it's just him and Saku now.

They walked through a door and down some stairs into a corridor with a door at the end. This door had a symbol above it; Saku noticed, "what's that symbol, Creed?" He asked, Creed replied," that my friend is the symbol that will change your life forever." As they walked through the door, there was a small table with a chalice sitting in the middle filled with Creed's special wine. " Saku, do you know what is happening?" Creed asked. Saku shook his head, " You have proven loyalty, commitment, and trust in the time of the battle, in the time of need and despair. This Saku is your initiation." The wisdom of our Creed lies within these words, which Saku repeats after him. We work in the dark to serve the light." Saku repeated. " nothing is true; everything is permitted." Saku repeated though he wasn't sure how he knew that. Creed spoke again, " out of the dark, you come into the light. From the light, you will return to the dark. Are you prepared to travel the eagles' path?" Saku answered, " yes, I am" "then, by the Creeds of our ancestors, today you have became an apprentice assassin.
You will not harm an innocent; you will blend with the crowd and never compromise this brotherhood."
Creed finished, he looked behind Saku and saw Midnight and the pack silently standing, honoring the initiation. " Midnight, do you or the pack have anything to say or add?" Creed asked. Midnight looked up and said, " no, we honor the Creed's oath, just as you have honored ours." "Then it is done, Saku ice; welcome to the brotherhood." Creed said. With the ceremony done, Creed walked over to a chest sitting under the assassin's crest, opened the chest, and pulled out another hidden blade like his. This blade had a carving of the Creed symbol and a wolf's head, indicating that he's now a protector of the Creed and wolf pack. As Saku gets the blade put on, Midnight stands beside Saku " I suppose this makes you a part of the pact now!" She said. " I suppose so, Midnight." Saku replied, " that's because of the alliance we have with one another right midnight," Saku added. She nodded and walked out of the room.

Creed looked at Saku, and he looked at Creed " remember the words you spoke today; they must always be with you," Creed said. Saku nodded and walked out of the room, looking at his newly acquired blade, "It looks like someone spent years making this thing," he thought as he walked up the stairs and out the door. Creed started blowing out the candle lighting when Saku came running back in, " Creed, Creed.". Creed looked up "what is it, Saku?" He asked, " Creed, I just got word of a new blood that needs help," Saku said. "Ok, I'll be up in a second; let me finish this," Creed said; as he finished up, Creed walked out the door and closing and locked it. "Ok, Saku, where is this new blood?" He asked. " He's out near the wooded Creek !" Saku replied; they set out to find this new blood. "How far is this wooded Creek?" Saku asked; Creed whistled; Remu, his eagle, came down and landed on his forearm; he whispered to Remu; Remu chirped and flew away.

Creed and Saku kept walking west towards the wooded Creek when Creed heard Remu's call "he found him, Saku," Creed said. A few minutes later, they came upon the wooded Creek; Creed noticed a man sitting next to the water looking over a blade. They walked up to the man " I heard you left your tribe. Are you looking for a new one or just roaming around?" He asked the man; he stood up and looked at Creed " actually, I do need a new family" the man said. Creed saw the fangs, the hidden blade, the cloak, and the amulet. Saku saw the same " are you a wolf, a vampire, or an assassin?" He asked him, "I'm a wolf that left his tribe of rare human like dire natives; they gave me these things before the chief told me to leave. They turned me into an assassin after a spirit wolf bit me!" He told them Creed and Saku looked at each other in disbelief, " it's a long story" he added.

"So what do we call you?" Creed asked
" Fang," he replied. Saku looked at Fang and nodded " cool name," he told him, and Fang nodded his head in agreement. " Come on, Fang, you're coming with us; tell me, have you been initiated yet?" Fang shook his head no " well, then we'll have to fix that, won't we?" Creed replied to the head shake. All three walked back towards the underground initiation chamber; once they returned to the town, he noticed people walking around. Creed walked up to the first person he saw " have you all been here?" He asked the guy, " yes, we've been in hiding since those things got here, but since you ridded this town of those hidious creatures , we are in your debt and thank you." He replied... Creed shook the guy's hand and walked to the door leading to the initiation chamber.