𝟞: 𝔻𝕒𝕪 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕪

Start from the beginning

"Happy birthday TaeTae! I love you!" He chuckled and kissed her little forehead. Jungkook watched at how much Taehyung connected with kids. He saw how he always smiled and made kids smile and giggle. He also saw how he was also a kid himself, which he thought was cute for a now 24 year old.

Suddenly, Jin was squeezed from behind and he gasped, turning around to see the love of his life behind him smiling. He smiled and kissed him on the lips happily.

"I thought you couldn't make it!" Jin spoke, his husband chuckling and hugged him tightly. Jin turned back around and looked at Jungkook and his friends.

"Namjoon?" Yoongi said. Jin's husband picked up his head and smiled.

"Hey Yoongi." Taehyung and Jimin widened their eyes and looked between Namjoon and Yoongi.

"How do you 2 know each other?" Jimin asked.

"We are both music producers, so we meet up a few times to go over a few songs together, sometimes making some together." Yoongi states.

"I sometimes get mad at him when he deletes our songs that we worked on." He gives Namjoon a glare and he chuckled embarrassedly.

"That's not my fault. I didn't mean to fall asleep on the computer that had the documents on it!" Yoongi simply hummed back in response and rolled his eyes, making Namjoon pout and the others laugh.

"This is a lit party I might say." Jae implies.

"It's all thanks to you. Thank you for doing this for me." Taehyung hugs Jae and she smiles.

"Anything for you Tae. You don't know how much you actually mean to me." He looked at her and smiled.

-

After a while of the party, it was time to sing happy birthday to Taehyung. Jin and a few of the maids helped bring the cake to the table for Taehyung to blow out the candles.

"Saeng il chuka hamnida, Saeng il chuka hamnida, sarang haneun Taehyung~, Saeng il chuka hamnida!" Everyone sang and Taehyung blew out his candles

"Saeng il chuka hamnida, Saeng il chuka hamnida, sarang haneun Taehyung~, Saeng il chuka hamnida!" Everyone sang and Taehyung blew out his candles. Everyone clapped and he smiled cheerfully.

Once everyone got a piece of cake, Taehyung sat down by himself eating his. Jungkook came over and sat next to him, making Taehyung blush.

"You look great. I love the new hair color and style." Taehyung looked at him.

"You do?" He asked in the most beautiful voice Jungkook had ever heard. He smiled and nodded to the 24 year old.

They stared into each other's eyes for a while before Taehyung turned away, blushing.

"Why are you by yourself anyway? It's your birthday." Taehyung couldn't help how caring Jungkook was.

"Even though I look like the one to get less attention, things like this makes me kind of, you know," he bends his head and drinks his drink.

"You have anxiety, don't you?" Taehyung shamelessly nodded. He couldn't help the fact that he wasn't really a people person. His parents scared him when he was little, so it scares him to be around people when he went through all of that, but no one actually knows it.

Jungkook rubbed his back and Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Jae told me you wanted to get a job. I own my father's company now, and I think I can fit you in." Taehyung cracks a smile on his face.

"R-really? You would do that for me?" Jungkook chuckled at his adorable face.

"I can always hire models and workers to come work for me. And besides, I heard you liked to be a model." Taehyung nodded excitedly.

"Ever since I was little, but I thought people would laugh at me since I'm a man and it would be weird." Jungkook tilted his head in confusion.

"But there are a lot of men that do it today in this world. I have a few male models myself." Taehyung sighed and placed with his fork.

"It's your choice, Taehyung. I'm letting you choose. And if you want to be more than just a model, I could maybe fit something in with that." Taehyung blushed and looked at Jungkook again.

"Why are you this kind? I imagine people like you stubborn and an ass." Jungkook chuckled and sipped some of his drink of coke.

"I've learned a lot in life. I've lost things I wished I've never lost, I've even done stupid stuff that I wish I could go back in time and fix. But I want you to know that I want to be your friend. If I get mad, just simply walk away from me. If I get out of hand, you can simply call one of the boys and let them calm me down. I hope you know that." Taehyung blushed and looked down at his lap and Jungkook couldn't help but find that adorable.

He lifted his chin and looked into Taehyung's eyes. Both of their lips parted as they looked each other, taking in every feature they could in that moment, not wanting to look away.

Kim's

"Have you guys seen the birthday boy? I've been trying to find his for the past 15 minutes." Jin says. Yoongi was currently with Jimin playing with Taesa. Jae was standing with Jin and the others and shrugged her shoulders.

"I let him loose earlier. It's his choice on what he wants to do." Jin sighs and Namjoon rubs his back.

"He's probably socializing with family and friends, don't stress too much." He kissed his forehead and he smiled.

"I think he's with Jungkook somewhere, I haven't seen him either."

"They are probably talking about that job offer." Jae said, sipping her tea.

"Wait? What job offer?" Jin asked, curious of what job Jungkook would give Taehyung.

"He wanted to discuss getting him into his modeling company. So far I know, Jungkook is hooked on getting Taehyung to work there." Hoseok said.

"Indeed. Before we got here, he was working on a few things on work and I saw him organizing some plans for modeling and opening some shoots." Irene says.

"Why would he have to open up shoots?" Namjoon asked.

"When you get a model started on their job, you give them their first photo shoot. We've learned that you have to see what and how you can work with your new client once they enter the firm." Jae states.

"Makes since." They then heard laughter coming from the dinning room.

"That must be Taehyung and Jungkook." Hoseok says.

"I need to let him know we need to open up gifts, these old people here are getting cranky." They laugh as Jin walks off to get Taehyung.

"And then I told Yoongi that it was a stupid idea to do that, but then again I didn't get a response since he was sleepy." Taehyung giggled cutely and Jungkook let out his bunny smile.

"Taehyung, we need to start opening the gifts, these old people are getting cranky." Taehyung laughs as he sees Jin roll his eyes. He simply nods and looks at Jungkook.

"You coming?" He shakes his head.

"It's your time to shine, not mine." Taehyung smiles and goes with Jin to open gifts.