Everyone's Effort

Start from the beginning

"you must be... Ms. Yuki's boyfriend...?" Eri said

We flinched.

"Mirio" I called "didn't I told you no to teach her adult stuff!"

"ehe, I might slip the information" Mirio said

"it's still the same!" I said

After that I change to my uniform as we walk down the hallway.

"even though there's no school today, because eveybody lives on campus" Mirio said "lots and lots of them are continuing their preparation today!"

"hey it isn't Togata" one the 3rd students saw us

"is that a child?!"

"hold it. When they said you needed to take some time off from school, was because...?!"

Then Mirio narrowed his eyes close.

"Come on, say something! You look so serious!"

Then we took some elaboration flyers. Then we read the flyers information about the culture festival.

"even though we're a month away, look how busy everyone is!" Mirio said "everybody's hoping to take last year's Performance and Plus Ultra it!"

Suddenly a dragon showed up on my face

"WHA?!!"

I breath out, it's only a prop.

"sorry bout that..." Tetsutetsu apologizes "Hey! It's Yagi from class 1-A!"

"well well well, what do we have here? What are you doing around loafing about here? Looking a little complacement, aren't you?" Monoma spoke out

I ignore "are you all right, Eri?!" I worried

"I thought it was the falling lady" Eri is talking about Ryukyu

"oh man oh man, you're ignoring me? Really?!" Monoma exclaim "Y'all doing some kind of live performance, right?!"

"you feelin good about that?! Cuz this time around, us Class-B are gonna make it clear that we're superior to hack you over there."

"ROMEO AND JULIET AND THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN : RETURN OF THE KING"

"a completely original, totally spectacular fantasy performance from the Class-B!"

'seriously...? That's the title... it's like the combination of three movies in one' I thought

"Make sure you've made the proper preparations! Because when you eat up and make you cry" Monoma brags "YOU'RE GONNA NEED A HANDKERCHIEF!!!"

Then I saw Awase holding a stick then knock Monoma unconscious.

I cover Eri's eyes "somehow, this guy is talking more than ever...!" I said "thanks Awase."

"sorry, Yagi. Kendo's not here to keep this guy in check..." Awase said "I thought you're doing hero work?"

"Oh?! I have a month off" I answer "speaking of Kendo. Where is she?" I ask

"entering the beauty contest. She was forced to enter" Awase answered

"oh yeah, I forgot about that" I embarassly said "the beauty contest..."

"Eri, I'm sorry you had to see the ugly side of U.A all of a sudden" Mirio apologizes then he shot up.

A all of a sudden" Mirio apologizes then he shot up