XIX. Now Or Never

Start from the beginning

"Daddy?!" Kevin, Betty and I Says shocked. I mean I never thought I'd see the day, that I, Cordelia Samatha Andrews, will meet 'The' Hiram Lodge not like I wanted to in anyway shape or form.

-

"Just in time to meet our newest recruit." Cheryl says as Betty, Veronica and I walk into cheer practice that I have no excitement to be in.

"In addition to my duties as a Pussycat.
And, I just wanna say, girls, I'm so excited to work on my moves and to be a team player, as long as I'm in the front." Josie Says as she stands next to Cheryl.

"Wait, Cheryl, does that mean you're taking the Vixens back from me?" Veronica asks

"But, really, Veronica, were they ever yours?" Cheryl asks rhetorically

"Cheryl, we were wondering if maybe the Vixens would help at an event to save Pop's?" Betty asks

"Oh, Betty. I did not emerge from the frozen depths of Sweetwater River, nor the flames of Thornhill, to allow my Vixens to sling milkshakes at some death-cursed diner. The answer is a double-cherry-on-top no. Okay. Great talk." Cheryl says before her and Josie walk away.

"Don't worry Betts we'll figure it out." I say rubbing her arm reassuringly.

-

I walk down the hallway on my way to my lesson. I had been called to the office who had just wanted to take some forms over for Dad to sign but me being me dragged the conversation on so now I'm exactly 16 minutes late which is fantastic if you ask me.

I open the door and stumble as I see Weatherbee standing in front of the class.

Everyone looks at each other shock at I'm not sure what just yet. I look at Betty who's looking at Archie. I look at him as he grabs his stuff and storms out of the room barging past me.

"Arch?" I ask confused to what's going on.

"Archie." Weatherbee Says sternly as he leaves

I quickly turn and go to chase after him.

"Not so Fast. You enter your class late and now your going to walk out?" Weatherbee asks

"Yes actually." I turn to leave.

"Cordelia you walk out that door you will regret it," Weatherbee threatens.

"What so my brother gets to walk out and I can't?" I ask

"You've been getting into way to much trouble recently it's coming to the point where you will be seriously punished that being a suspension or maybe even an exclusion." I've only ever been suspended once in my life back in Chicago. 

I mean I knew the man never liked me but gosh he has some nerve.

I scoff before roll my eyes and walking over to my desk and slamming my books down on the table.

"I don't even get to know what goddam happened," I mutter before resting my head on my arm.

-

"Arch?!" I yell as I enter the house. I walk in and see Archie pacing in the living room.

"There you are."